Where can I find Dolmar PS7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasperjb

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello. I am new to the site. I thank everyone in advance for any help you can offer. I live in NE Iowa and I am wanting to purchase a new Dolmar PS7900. Does anyone know if there are any dealers in the area and if not, does anyone know of a dealer that will ship to me. Again, thanks for the help!

Hello. I am new to the site. I thank everyone in advance for any help you can offer. I live in NE Iowa and I am wanting to purchase a new Dolmar PS7900. Does anyone know if there are any dealers in the area and if not, does anyone know of a dealer that will ship to me. Again, thanks for the help!

Sent you a PM

Thanks for the help so far guys. I have checked out Amick's but there is no way to add the item to your cart. Other saws have the option on the site but none of the Dolmars do. Not sure why.

Welcome to AS !!!!!! Hope you have fun here.
I sent you a PM in regards to the 7900 also.
Later
Bob

Thanks for the welcome! I have only been on the site now a couple days and love it! Can't seem to pull myself away. Thanks again for all the pm's and help from everyone!

Sponsor

I'm thinking you forgot one TreeCo... Don't you have another sponsor, The Cutting Edge in Greenwich, NY that sells Dolmar... I've gotten 2 Dolmars from them and am on my 3rd one in the next week or so... GREAT service, AWESOME support and the guys ALWAYS go out of their way to help me out. Prices are GREAT and I'd deal with Scott and Steve for anything.

There are 3 or 4 sponsors or regular posters here who do sell Dolmar chainsaws. Maybe not exactly "online", but a phone call and a credit card number will get you one. Guess where the 7900 in my shop (that has only been there for 2 weeks) came from? If you can find a local dealer who is conveniently located, has a clue, and seems capable of supporting the saw, that would be preferable; if you can not, these far-away dealers will sell you the saw.

Do a search on this site for "7900", read the threads, and look for the regular posters. It will become clear to you quickly.

By the way, great saw: Nice and light (barely heavier than my Stihl 026), yet extremely powerful. Fun to cut with.

Last edited:
Local dealer

Hi: Where in NE Iowa are you. I live in Marble Rock, and there is a dealer in Charles City. Cal's Auto on North Main st. If you are fairly close I'm sure they can take care of you. Welcome to the site. A warning though, when I first joined I only had a 40cc Poulan and now I have 6 saws and I have only been on this site for less than a year. JR

Latest posts

Back