Where did the old saws go?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The average guy also lacks the ability that most of us have to fuss with the saw a little bit to keep it working reliably. If it gives them any grief, they want to get a new one. Not only that, but most shops don't want to work on the old stuff anymore either. I'll only do it for people I know.[/QUOTE]

This is depressing but true. I do have a couple a nice oldies (895Mac&Mac8500) on the way now. Almost my whole collection of user saws are oldies. I generally don't have a problem finding oldies that I like, but I do seem to have a problem always having the funds handy when I run across one I want.

Is is Jonsered that has a program bring in a old saw

Is is Jonsered that has a program bring in a old saw and get credit for the old one? I stopped at a local dealer and he had a few old saws sitting outside. They weren't for the "having" because they had to be sent in.......:confused::dizzy::cry:

There was a larger Mac there...kinda all there.....I wonder what is going to happen to it?

Dan

This is depressing but true. I do have a couple a nice oldies (895Mac&Mac8500) on the way now. Almost my whole collection of user saws are oldies. I generally don't have a problem finding oldies that I like, but I do seem to have a problem always having the funds handy when I run across one I want.

Isn't that the truth.

Is is Jonsered that has a program bring in a old saw and get credit for the old one? I stopped at a local dealer and he had a few old saws sitting outside. They weren't for the "having" because they had to be sent in.......:confused::dizzy::cry:

There was a larger Mac there...kinda all there.....I wonder what is going to happen to it?

Dan

Those saws have to be held until Feb 15th. If Tilton equipment hasn't called for them by then, and they usually don't, then the dealer can do whatever he wants with them. Ask the guy to keep you in mind and stay in touch with him.

Computeruser,

Got some potential for ya.

Mac ProMac7000. Busticated handle but operable. Mangy chain. floppity handlebar. Needin' some love.

Homie super 2. near Mint w/ new bar and safety chain. Nice shape really! LOTS of compression by feel, more than mine anyhow.

Both run, Both around 50 Bucks.

Say the word, I'll snag. Just stay outta the ditches on the drive over.:D

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back