Where to det bars for older saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maplekid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking for a longer bar for a Jonsered 801. It has a 24" bar on now. I can only find up to a 24" bar for it online. Ive tried different husky and stihl bars that I had and none of them fit. Where do you guys get bars for old saws? Im looking for a 32" or 36" bar for it. Ive though of buying a stihl bar and having my buddy with a mashine shop make it fit but Id rather buy a bar that fits.

I am looking for a longer bar for a Jonsered 801. It has a 24" bar on now. I can only find up to a 24" bar for it online. Ive tried different husky and stihl bars that I had and none of them fit. Where do you guys get bars for old saws? Im looking for a 32" or 36" bar for it. Ive though of buying a stihl bar and having my buddy with a mashine shop make it fit but Id rather buy a bar that fits.

Hard to find longer bars in that old Jonserd mount now days. The easiest thing is to use a Husqvarna D009 mount bar and just file the slot out to fit the larger studs on your saw.

Baileys has a 28" Oregon bar listed. I don't know that my 80 would pull a 32 or 36 inch very well, but then again I haven't tried either.

32"

Found you a sugihara Part Number: SV3U-0Q80HV Part Description: BAR 3/8P 50G 32" 105DL these are available still you add the spacer your saw needs

Latest posts

Back