Where we all sleeping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ould it be worth it?

Get the Husky 2100 on eBay for $280delivered and send it to get it Walkerized for $$$??? around $200-300 and have a pretty good saw. So for around $500-600 net you could have a 10 -15 horsepower saw?

Ebay sniping

Here is a little program that will help you get that item on ebay in the last few seconds you might not get it every time, but by using this little tool is can help of course there is a fee.

I am posting this link
http://www.esnipe.com/snipeit_info.asp

when you get to there page hit the snipe it link and READ there policy. It can help in those last few second nail biter bids and all of a sudden bang you've been out bid.

Yes I will admit I build all the servers and I get nothing from them, it is just a simple tool that can get an item.I have used it only twice and it has worked for me. You can be outbid by a proxy bidder but one never knows and there servers are set to the time of the ebay servers.

Don,

I bought that Stihl 030 "Antique" you mentioned. I do not like that it did not have a picture either but I will risk it. I am wondering what his definition of running great is

Bill

Originally posted by Bill G
I am wondering what his definition of running great is

Bill

You really don't want to know. Or maybe that just applies to 026's...

Last edited:
thank you stihl magnum for everyone out here that is trying to save a little bit more money before those 2100's come in. Thanks again

McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 Chainsaw 36 B/C, NICE!

McCulloch Pro Mac 1000 Chainsaw 36 B/C, NICE!
Item # 204587741
-------------------------------------------------------------
Would you go with the 2100 over this MAC?

It needs a litre tank. I had one like this and it used so ... much fuel.

-------------------------------------------------------------

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2045877418

Latest posts

Back