Which saw for these oaks (Pic).

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 359 came from Alamia (Colorado). Read what is selling carefully. Inquire whether the 357 has a catalytic muffler (Bad Idea IMO). I registered at Husqvarna with Alamia as supplier a few months back and they were an authorized supplier then. I ordered a PPE package from the other place you mentioned. The ad was misleading. I got what I thought they were selling but there were hoops to jump through and additional cost. Did you compare prices with Bailey's and Amicks?

Go to Husqvarna USA. Click "Product Registration". Click "Search for Dealer". In "Please select a state:" click "CO". In "Search in Name:" type "Alamia". They are there.

Baileys 357 Powerhead Only is $499.95.

You are right.

I wonder why when you click on retailer search it does not show them? Anyway thats what I needed to know. Yes Bailies power head is $499 but unless you can add a pro bar, 2 chains, a husky sharpening kit and shipping for only $45 more it still won't be the best price.

You are right.

I wonder why when you click on retailer search it does not show them? Anyway thats what I needed to know. Yes Bailies power head is $499 but unless you can add a pro bar, 2 chains, a husky sharpening kit and shipping for only $45 more it still won't be the best price.

No but they are a site sponsor and a good company to deal with :)

what carb ?

JT78....
you said you ordered a new carb for your 359 for more power and i take it this is not a replacement one. I'm just curious, is this a work saw you aree modding and if so what carb are you ordering and what mods have you done. i have a 359 and would really like to get a little more power out of it (just because :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: ) if it's not too complicated. all i have done is the standard muffler mod....

Latest posts

Back