Who builds the strongest 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chain is the great equalizer.....
While of course this is true - chain is also a constant. I sharpen my chain with an equal level of skill irrespective of the saw. A ported 60cc saw means I don't need to carry a 70cc saw all day. I appreciate that it's not for everyone, but my back chooses the lightest saw that will do the job while still maintaining efficiency.

Just take a look at the 560/562, or try them, and you will understand my point. These saws have an amazing design that makes 'em smaller and lighter. And the power difference is really noticeable. A 562 can replace a 440 or a 372 for me. A 361 can't (and i really loved these saws, i owned 3 of them).

But it's not just against the 361, the 560/562 (and 550!) really seems to be a step ahead of all other models, regardless of the brand.

I've ran a several 562's at Gtg's, some ported, some stock. They're smooth, no doubt, but stock for stock didn't feel anymore powerful than a good 361. And if my memory serves me right, they are actually heavier than a 361.

It's been a while since I've been on here, are the case bolts still falling out of em? And what about the junk zama carb on em? Seems like you had to buy an old model carb to get em to run right, no?

abehe9en.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

I've ran a several 562's at Gtg's, some ported, some stock. They're smooth, no doubt, but stock for stock didn't feel anymore powerful than a good 361. And if my memory serves me right, they are actually heavier than a 361.

It's been a while since I've been on here, are the case bolts still falling out of em? And what about the junk zama carb on em? Seems like you had to buy an old model carb to get em to run right, no?
This reminds me of Mike Rowe's new book. Maybe I read a similar passage in the book. I cant exactly put my finger on it. Hmmm
photo-3-2-e1393915903869-240x320.jpg

Latest posts

Back