Who builds the strongest 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry off track, but proud dad moment.

The 2nd one on right has 2 diamonds for back to back champs.

View attachment 361449
That's awesome, this is my kids last year playing youth football then moving up to high school and my last year coaching, every year we make the playoffs with this group, hopefully this will be the year, he already has a couple of section nine wrestling championships now he needs a football one.

That's awesome, this is my kids last year playing youth football then moving up to high school and my last year coaching, every year we make the playoffs with this group, hopefully this will be the year, he already has a couple of section nine wrestling championships now he needs a football one.

My son started varsity high school football 3 years 10th 11 12. In those 3 years we got 2nd his 10th grade year then 2 year champs in the league and made the state playoffs both years 11 12.

We have video of every game from 5th grade youth, jr high, to the last state playoff game his final game. Let alone all the baseball and basketball in the early years too.

Kids are only young once. Enjoy it, before you know it it is over.

Elaborate...please? :)

Just take a look at the 560/562, or try them, and you will understand my point. These saws have an amazing design that makes 'em smaller and lighter. And the power difference is really noticeable. A 562 can replace a 440 or a 372 for me. A 361 can't (and i really loved these saws, i owned 3 of them).

But it's not just against the 361, the 560/562 (and 550!) really seems to be a step ahead of all other models, regardless of the brand.

Just take a look at the 560/562, or try them, and you will understand my point. These saws have an amazing design that makes 'em smaller and lighter. And the power difference is really noticeable. A 562 can replace a 440 or a 372 for me. A 361 can't (and i really loved these saws, i owned 3 of them).

But it's not just against the 361, the 560/562 (and 550!) really seems to be a step ahead of all other models, regardless of the brand.
Now that Is a post man owns different brands and still thinks the 562xp is a killer saw!

Yup, and remember, the 560 is 200g lighter and use small bar mount. This is the real killer saw, even if i like the 562 a little more.
Haha yeah I wish they provided a small small mount option on the 562xp in the states... 555 is small mount which is why ill probably have one of them after I graduate from college in 2 years. Hopefully 572xp will be available as well because I want one of those too. Both will have a muffler mod.

With all due respect, my 362 will run right with those two saws, and the wt difference (especially with the 562) is minimal (about 2/10 of a pound).

You can watch my 362 run with a 560 at the Summer Time NY GTG posted by Lootbug. They are both great saws (then a ported 562 enters the picture)

Non-Ported, none of them will keep up with my 044s (w/HD-2 filter and dp muff cover). They will seem like they will in smaller or softer wood, but bury a 20" bar in hardwood and you will see a nice difference.

I know you really like the 362, Mike, and i also know it is a great saw (i had the chance to try the CM version, and it's way better thant the non-CM i owned which wasn't a good saw).

You just don't have the same use than me, i work with these saws all the days, for felling and limbing (softwood most of time, for the hardwood i just take a bigger saw like my Dolly!), and i can tell you that i prefer the 562 for this kind of work. Especially for limbing. My older coworker (58 Y.O.) has sold his 2 362 and get 2 560, and he was a Stihl guy for more than 30 years (before that he was a Solo guy!). And he don't look back.

But for bucking firewood, i agree, the 362 is probably as good as the 562.

With all due respect, my 362 will run right with those two saws, and the wt difference (especially with the 562) is minimal (about 2/10 of a pound).

You can watch my 362 run with a 560 at the Summer Time NY GTG posted by Lootbug. They are both great saws (then a ported 562 enters the picture)

Non-Ported, none of them will keep up with my 044s (w/HD-2 filter and dp muff cover). They will seem like they will in smaller or softer wood, but bury a 20" bar in hardwood and you will see a nice difference.

Even if the weight is close between the 562/362 the designe and ergonomics of the 562xp make it seem lighter. At the end of the day whichever saw feels more comfortable/lighter to hold will be more rewarding and your body will thank you. I sure hope your 044 will beat a stock 59cc saw regardless of make!!! That's apple and oranges!

Latest posts

Back