Who builds the strongest 562xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just take a look at the 560/562, or try them, and you will understand my point. These saws have an amazing design that makes 'em smaller and lighter. And the power difference is really noticeable. A 562 can replace a 440 or a 372 for me. A 361 can't (and i really loved these saws, i owned 3 of them).

But it's not just against the 361, the 560/562 (and 550!) really seems to be a step ahead of all other models, regardless of the brand.

Most anything is a step up from the filtration on a ms361. They were a tight saw though.

I'll tell ya Jasha......I damn near got burned out on saw porting. I finally figured out a way to schedule the work so that I could take a couple of days off a week like a "normal" person. If that hadn't happened, I'd probably be hanging up the Foredem very soon.

Now that I have some breathing room.......I'm back to my old self.

How about you bro??????

I'll tell ya Jasha......I damn near got burned out on saw porting. I finally figured out a way to schedule the work so that I could take a couple of days off a week like a "normal" person. If that hadn't happened, I'd probably be hanging up the Foredem very soon.

Now that I have some breathing room.......I'm back to my old self.

How about you bro??????
Not bad, I re-broke my arm last week (bone graph from last surgery did not take) so I am getting more surgery next week, they will take bone from my hip this time.
Been building quite a few saws though, but I make sure I'm not swamped.

Not bad, I re-broke my arm last week (bone graph from last surgery did not take) so I am getting more surgery next week, they will take bone from my hip this time.
Been building quite a few saws though, but I make sure I'm not swamped.

Many of the new guys won't know you or your rep for saws...this guy and Timberwolf have been in the game for a long time and are well-respected on the WC.

Everyone has their preferences Captn, and to tell you the truth I just don't like the outboard clutch. Does not make it a bad saw, I just prefer something different, and you are free to choose what you like also, I do not "bash" it.

Everyone has their preferences Captn, and to tell you the truth I just don't like the outboard clutch. Does not make it a bad saw, I just prefer something different, and you are free to choose what you like also, I do not "bash" it.
What did I miss Mike. Or is this just a clear out of the blue anti outboard clutch post? :D

Don,

Go back and look and you will see he is saying the Husky is better, my point is they are both great saws and it depends on what features are important to you. I apologize for my "need to respond" but it just does not seem to stop.

If he likes it better for his work, I have no problem with that. But don't tell me what I should like better. I don't knock limbs off evergreen trees all day long.

I've run 562s, a 560 and 362s and I like them all, about the same. If someone else likes one better, than get it, but don't tell me what I should like.

I have not told anyone who purchased a 562 they should instead have purchased a 362, and if I like the 362 than so be it. Everyone is built different, everyone does different kinds of work, and everyone has different personal preferences. There is no material difference between the two saws.

Hey, I just respond to it when I see it. Don't always see everything right away. I don't think these "alerts" are 100%, so stuff gets by me sometimes.

Hope you are doing well Don, AND I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR 562 ... AND I WON'T TELL YOU I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT A STIHL BECAUSE I THINK YOU ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THAT SAW, AND I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!

Hope that settles it.

Back