Who Can Mod My MS460?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blsnelling is in east/central OH. Mastermind (Randy) is in TN (I think). Don't know about the others.

Glock37 is in Monroeville, PA and his brother owns a powder coating business in Irwin. He has a real good match for Stihl and Husky......doesn't do porting.

You should be the first Ryan. Let me know when your done, I'll drive over to visit.

Edit. I got an extra 46 jug, I'd like to port it for your build.

Ill pipe it , ill build the baddest 362/460 hybrid known to AS with a sugihara bar , custom DP muff , sawmikaze sticker , mike lee square chisel , after 2 tanks ill sell it and confirm to the masses that the 362c is considered the "only" saw plan.

Ill pipe it , ill build the baddest 362/460 hybrid known to AS with a sugihara bar , custom DP muff , sawmikaze sticker , mike lee square chisel , after 2 tanks ill sell it and confirm to the masses that the 362c is considered the "only" saw plan.
I know a forum where you'd be perfect as a moderator.

The last 460 I built pulled a 42" , with .404 full comp chain and a 10 tooth sprocket at 13,900 rpms buried in dead Hickory wood. It was okay...

Jasha wees talkin about a small case volumed, piped, firewood monster here. Torque comparisons are of no value.:D

Treeslinger

How much was done to it?interested in doing another? I have a nice ms460 that doesn't get used at all,just not impressed by it.

Latest posts

Back