Who got the NOS Solo Twin?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Call me an idiot here Brad, but absolutely none of what you suggested is in any way fair to the seller.

Just sayin'....

I've always struggled with combining capitalism with morality. When it comes to bidness that isn't amongst friends, I tend to say anything goes practically. Get the best deal you can even if you have to stretch the rules some. But this is because I am jaded and hate strangers ;)

Quote Originally Posted by spacemule
I'm going to send the seller a link to this thread. If it goes below market value, he should not be under any obligation to sell it if the bidders have been colluding.

Since when do you make the rules Spacemule? Tried to find collusion rules on Ebay and I couldn't find any. Please direct me to the link....???????????

Ambull and Brad, you guys should pull your money together and share the saw like a child from a divorced family. then when the thrill is over sell it like a red-headed step child.

4 hours 50 min. left... I'm saying $4000.00 :dizzy:

Used demo will go for $1800 give or take since the NOS one brought $2425 plus shipping. :msp_wub: . If it brings $2000 for the demo would be a fool and his money soon parts. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nobody's fessed up. Will have to wait for the feedback is left to see who got 'em.

That second saw went for just about exactly what I thought it would. Crazy money. The seller should have had the 'Demo' listing end before the 'NOS' listing.............rather than the other way around. Methinks he would have got $4000 in the second auction if he'd done that. Either way, I'll be he's taking the wife out for an expensive dinner tonight!:jester:

You would have to wonder what he paid for them. :msp_confused:

My guess is less than 1/10th of what he got in the auctions. Reading his listings, it sounds to me like he bought out an old dealer. Stock can be had for pennies on the dollar...............................if you're there at the right time and have enough pennies in your pocket!:D

Nobody's fessed up. Will have to wait for the feedback is left to see who got 'em.

That second saw went for just about exactly what I thought it would. Crazy money. The seller should have had the 'Demo' listing end before the 'NOS' listing.............rather than the other way around. Methinks he would have got $4000 in the second auction if he'd done that. Either way, I'll be he's taking the wife out for an expensive dinner tonight!:jester:

She probably already has the money spent.

Back