Who Is Still Here???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rahtreelimbs

A.K.A Rotten Tree Limbs
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Amoungst My Saws........Fool That Has Too Many!!!
I joined up on Arboristsite back in 2002. I stopped coming here as interests/commitments changed. Having looked around here lately I see a lot of new members. So here is the question.......here is still here from back in the day that I may still remember?

Hi Rich, I left a long time ago and haven't been back since.
The place is filled with cookie cutters and wannabe loggers. Lol
Nothing to see here.
How are ya anyway?
John

Hi Rich, I left a long time ago and haven't been back since.
The place is filled with cookie cutters and wannabe loggers. Lol
Nothing to see here.
How are ya anyway?
John
Been good.....as I said in my original post I am on to different things now......although still repairing saws. You remember all the GTG's we used to attend? Now there were members that knew there shat about saws. Some of the saw porters just would grind and hope for the best without a clear understanding of the principles of two stroke design. But a few (2 come to mind) knew there stuff and could make a saw scream!!!

image.jpg image.jpg
Been good.....as I said in my original post I am on to different things now......although still repairing saws. You remember all the GTG's we used to attend? Now there were members that knew there shat about saws. Some of the saw porters just would grind and hope for the best without a clear understanding of the principles of two stroke design. But a few (2 come to mind) knew there stuff and could make a saw scream!!!
Lol, was I one of the two that knew their hoof rasp?image.jpg

Didn't I warn you back in 01 to stay away from that Kentucky moonshine? Lol
I should have known. Did some digging.....EHP and Joker's haven't been here in 9 years.......where has the time gone? I see Dozer Dan still posts here.

Latest posts

Back