Who Is Still Here???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the 7900 Dan built..... It's fine, not gobs more power than a stock one, but that's kind of the norm with those. Same with the 5100 that Ed Heard built for me..... good less gains over stock than a 346 or 372. It and my stock 5100S were both among numerous saws that ex employee druggies have stolen, over the years.

Dennis seems to have matured.... he's running for city council..... and I found this in a comment on an online ski magazine article about small ski areas..... (Powder, which published three images of mine, long ago.)
http://www.powder.com/stories/fighting-little-guys/#6mQprxcIs72PrbKL.97
"Dennis Greffard • 2 years ago

"The biggest problem we run into as a small non profit resort, is our insurance. We are classified the same as any of the large resorts. Our yearly numbers don't match the daily numbers of many large resorts, yet we are still paying crazy insurance fees.

Dennis Greffard
President
Clearwater Ski Hill
Clearwater, B.C."

Still here? Well, checked in today for the first time in forever. Good to see some of the old faces!

Ah ha. You prolly told me that once. I've been in Wa so long, I have web feet...

Back