Who Is Still Here???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, heaps of snow here in the Cascades as well in OryGun. They got a dusting of snow in Portland yesterday and a nice glazing of ice on top of that, and the town came to a skidding halt. Snowed here some, but it got warm today (40 F.) and its melting. Lots of floods here in December. Record rain for any month ever recorded at PDX. I got nearly 2 feet of rain here last month.

I only uploaded the images once, dont know why the one is showing three times....

Two feet! Seattle had something like 11 inches.... Yes, I know Portland and environs got hit harder with rain and later some snow and ice that we did up here....

Two feet! Seattle had something like 11 inches.... Yes, I know Portland and environs got hit harder with rain and later some snow and ice that we did up here....

Yah, PDX got a record 13.5 inches of precip. I am in the Cascade foothills so I get more up here, but the Coast Range beat me. I got just over 23 inches, my mom got just under 25 in Forest grove. Astoria had 21 inches. Vernonia was simply swamped. Lots of roads are still closed here from landslides, flooding and sink holes.

Ah, I have been all over BC. It can be damn cold up there, even in 'summer'. We were snowed out of Jasper National Park in mid August.

Ah, I have been all over BC. It can be damn cold up there, even in 'summer'. We were snowed out of Jasper National Park in mid August.
I use to live in Jasper in the late 70's when I worked on the railroad. Damn cold looking for air leaks on a box car at 30 below. Lol

woodsjunkie = ecsaws now days and IMO is a THIEF. Even was a sponsor here under his ec name.

Folks need to go back and read all of woodsjunkie old post that think ecsaws is a :dizzy:.

Rich he stole a 2 piece head off my 5ci race saw and replaced with slower head. Then attempted to steal from me again during the same month as I had a 4x6 foot sign come up missing on its way to me from NY. Turns out that POS had it at his place for almost a month.
I called him and Slozer Dan out years ago. Junkie and Dan built turds.
I suspect there are still alot of guys selling ported saws here turning out duds.

View attachment 475811 View attachment 475808
Ya, a few times since I came north. He sent me some parts I needed. Ed's been logging under some pretty muddy conditions right now.
More gtg pics here.

That's me in the top picture at Joker's running Gypo's 044 Frankensaw. I think I did three cuts (hot start) in 5 seconds. Fastest I've ever done three cuts so far. Brian (Timberwolf) is running the piped saw in the bottom picture.

Gypo's 044 Frankensaw = Think that is the same horse rasp 044 saw I ran in 07? I have the times from that gtg still saved. ;)

Dan dozerdan always treated me right and put top notch ported saws in my hands to work with with.

Now that other POS ec is just that = a thief.

Gypo's 044 Frankensaw = Think that is the same horse rasp 044 saw I ran in 07? I have the times from that gtg still saved. ;)

Dan dozerdan always treated me right and put top notch ported saws in my hands to work with with.

The only good thing I can say about Slozer is he gave me a new saw after he butchered my 372. In the early days it was quit apparent he wanted to steal others port numbers and really had no clear understanding of what porting changes were actually doing. There were many dud saws he foisted on people as a result.
Copsey was another ignorant azzhole who tried to do the same but in addition he was also a thief, which as near as I can tell Dan was not.
Where is Marky Mark?

That's me in the top picture at Joker's running Gypo's 044 Frankensaw. I think I did three cuts (hot start) in 5 seconds. Fastest I've ever done three cuts so far. Brian (Timberwolf) is running the piped saw in the bottom picture.
Lol, that 044 was known as my Boob Job by all my detractors. It was fast though.

The only good thing I can say about Slozer is he gave me a new saw after he butchered my 372. In the early days it was quit apparent he wanted to steal others port numbers and really had no clear understanding of what porting changes were actually doing. There were many dud saws he foisted on people as a result.
Copsey was another ignorant azzhole who tried to do the same but in addition he was also a thief, which as near as I can tell Dan was not.
Where is Marky Mark?
Marky left after he got pounded by anti trappers and fans of Eric Clapton. Lol

That was the same 044 Kevin. I remember getting pounded like a cheap steak when I built it.
I'm living proof that any hort wanker can build a saw. Lol

Back