Who's number one around here?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, anybody here tell me that "Reanimator" with his vague yet potentially loaded question isn`t just a poseur anyway! He/she/it couldn`t read enough posts or do a search to find out just about anything related to chainsaws and then decide who to ask any specific questions?

On the other hand, if Reanimator is legit, why not waste a few questions on the outcasts, misfits, and chainsaw nerds?

Russ

Oh BTW, I agree that Gypo is the sparkplug, quite possibly the type made from unobtanium that J Sikkema runs in his Duramax.

Russ

reanimator listen...........

Perhaps it is better you go to the garden forum. If you hang around here to long , next thing you know you will be explaining to your wife why you have 3 chainsaws and need another, and why you need a square chain grinder. You will have Mobil mx2t in the closet next to the cornflakes, and will cruise ebay regularly for rebuildable / junk saws.

PS the Gypo newspaper article about the toy is hilarious.

Reanimator would have gotten a better response had he asked who "number two" was around here. All may not know who that is, but I sure do. Not only that, but "number two" knows I know, too.

Hack Smack tech we all know you still dream of a good running husky in your sleep.
As far as safety that means you didn't hit the beer or the truck... but your buddy is missing and its time to drink....mmmm nitro anyone since it doesn't work in these dammm saws??

I guess I am history!

Well the brass from Arboristsite informed me that I have been
downsized as instigator, they said that I wasn't "gay" enough, trying to keep up with the times, and this "new" Lambert's
girlfriend is perfect for the position. My query is, "Can he
cook"?
Give a sister a camera, and a scanner, and things go downhill
rapidly .....
But I digress

Don't worry, packer Fish. Even though the AS brass may not think so, everyone else knows you're queeer enough for the job.

19861-1f.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist....

Oh yea, CHAINSAW!:angel:

number one

Net Tree

You are NUMBER ONE with the best sense of humor, Who can top his post

I stated in a early post what a great sense of humor you guys have. Net has proven that to be true

Net do these Hells Angels live near Gypo Logger all THREE are in Canada

number one

Net Tree

I stated in a early post what a great sense of humor you guys have. Net has proven that to be true

number one

Net Tree

Fish may be incredibly gay but he wasn`t gay enough for the semen-ary. Still, he holds a special place with many, and Dennis C. will have to work long and hard to replace him. :D Ahh, love is in the air....

Russ

Last edited:
bashful Fish

What has happen to Fish--Has someone hurt his feelings Or has he become Bashful. He has as much Humor as any member I do not understand He can come up with replys or answer to any ribbing or joke. he has open the door for everyone to kid him about. Come on Fish don't let these guys get the best of you

Well he may be having an off day This is not The Fish that I have read in different post. After he has eaten all that Thankgiving food he will be up to par

PS I kmow I am a DUDE on the east coast and You know nothing about me ---I can not socialize with you an get to know you personal. When I post it is not like one of your Buddies posting were you can relate too BUT I sho doos like ualls site ualls come east when yous can---SOUTHERN talk

Happy Thanksgiving----May you and your be Blessed and Safe through out the holidays
GOD loves YOU

"PS I kmow I am a DUDE on the east coast and You know nothing about me ---I can not socialize with you an get to know you personal. When I post it is not like one of your Buddies posting were you can relate too BUT I sho doos like ualls site ualls come east when yous can-"

??????

Universal translator time.

Jack Russell is Tony Marks.

Latest posts

Back