Why I love her

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBuck

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Well I just got back from clearing some land, haven't finished yet heading back on monday. But she said she started missing me so I had to come see her. While I was here she asked what was taking soo long, I said I was going as fast as I could, but "maybe" if I had a bigger saw it would go faster. So said I better hurry and get one then. Well for $900 OTD for MS660 with a DP muffler and tuned. We'll see I get home any sooner next time.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

0628081852.jpg

Why do I feel like i'm the only one that never gets a steal on a saw. Best I could find was a 660 powerhead for $975 plus tax.

Naw, that's my cousins, I drive a Jeep and Dodge. We were out trying to cach some waves.

DSC01196.jpg

0904081351b.jpg

Its a 6sp auto. suppose to be alot better then older 4spd we'll see. It's a buyers market right now. I paid about 60% of MSRP a year ago and could probably do alot better now with less effort. But I've been getting 20+MPG, best tank so far was 22.5mpg.

Why do I feel like i'm the only one that never gets a steal on a saw. Best I could find was a 660 powerhead for $975 plus tax.

He's in the PNW, they sell about 100 times more 660's up there than out here in the east, that's why they're always cheaper.
There's a solid 100-150$ price difference between the West coast 660 price and here in the northeast.
Any way nice score, and the saw is nice too. :D

Naw, that's my cousins, I drive a Jeep and Dodge. We were out trying to cach some waves.

DSC01196.jpg

0904081351b.jpg

Right on. Good look'n hummin cummins ya got there. Nice saws too. The extra-large glasses are interesting on your lady friend, maybe I need a pair like that for tree work LOL. Seriously nice rigs.

Nice...

Well I just got back from clearing some land, haven't finished yet heading back on monday. But she said she started missing me so I had to come see her. While I was here she asked what was taking soo long, I said I was going as fast as I could, but "maybe" if I had a bigger saw it would go faster. So said I better hurry and get one then. Well for $900 OTD for MS660 with a DP muffler and tuned. We'll see I get home any sooner next time.

Looks like a runner.

I like 'em before the DP Muff but I don't run a long bar on mine.:D

Right on. Good look'n hummin cummins ya got there. Nice saws too. The extra-large glasses are interesting on your lady friend, maybe I need a pair like that for tree work LOL. Seriously nice rigs.

Yeah, I only have that truck work. Not that I don't like it, but it is BIG. As soon as I quit or get fired it goes up for sale. I hate those glasses, but after 7years of marriage I've learn to pick and choose my battles.

Back