Why I love her

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw Bones

Saw Bones

ArboristSite Operative
Well I just got back from clearing some land, haven't finished yet heading back on monday. But she said she started missing me so I had to come see her. While I was here she asked what was taking soo long, I said I was going as fast as I could, but "maybe" if I had a bigger saw it would go faster. So said I better hurry and get one then. Well for $900 OTD for MS660 with a DP muffler and tuned. We'll see I get home any sooner next time.

DSC01254.jpg

DSC01249.jpg

DSC01250.jpg

0628081852.jpg

My guess is you will have so much fun you will loose track of time and stay longer. Suggestion: Pack a lunch and get her to come along.

My wife loves to spend a day in the woods.

Time spent together and all that.:greenchainsaw:

howellhandmade

howellhandmade

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well I just got back from clearing some land, haven't finished yet heading back on monday. But she said she started missing me so I had to come see her. While I was here she asked what was taking soo long, I said I was going as fast as I could, but "maybe" if I had a bigger saw it would go faster. So said I better hurry and get one then. Well for $900 OTD for MS660 with a DP muffler and tuned. We'll see I get home any sooner next time.

Not married, obviously. It's a trap. They all say stuff like that before you're married.

Jack

stipes

stipes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Cool pics!!!

Congrats on your ms660 and your girlfriend too!!!
I like Jeeps too...But with my CJ-7 it does mean....*just *empty *every *pockets...
Enjoy my saws,,and my old Jeep... Have fun with the 660!!!!! :cheers:

attachment.php

JBuck

JBuck

ArboristSite Member
Not married, obviously. It's a trap. They all say stuff like that before you're married.

Jack

Actuallly been married for almost 7yrs.

About the Just Empty Every Pocket I hear you loud and clear. I sold my TJ to buy this one and the TJ was a nightmare with its wiring.

Last edited:
JBuck

JBuck

ArboristSite Member
Walleye, trout, salmon if you're talking freshwater. Not that there's anything wrong with the three panfish you mentioned.

I don't fish freshwater. I live on a 118' fishing boat 6months out of the year so we eat alot of fish. I did college for a year in IL. couldn't get into eating freshwater fish for the life of me.