WI & MN GTG How About It?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoot,,,,

Its Official Its the 24th. Just let me know what you guys want to do. I have a few logs that someone can mill. I have oak and maple in all sizes. I can supply pepsi products.:cheers: The skidsteer and grapple will be available to hold and move logs. I have a few different meats in the freezer to choose from, Lamb, venison, beef, chicken, turkey, goose, and rabbit. If someone needs lodging we can work that out too. I am open to any ideas just speak up!:greenchainsaw:

I have a first cousin who lives in Owatonna and I was awantin to come but I already have plans for that weekend
:bang: :bang:

I think I can make it, but I can't commit now.
Scott

Id love to see some of those old saws going. Sorry I haven't been on much lately. As most in MN and WI know we had a big storm lately and I've put alot of overtime in at the Hwy shop. (29 hours of OT in 3 days):bang:

Zip is 54840

MY mom was born in Iowa and she goes down for reunions every summer.

If ya need help with lodging let me know, I have a big house with lots of room.:cheers:

Thanks!
Four hours might put that drive out of reach unless I can muster a wild hair and throw the Mall and my 350 in the pickup and just go!

Later!

We gotta find somebody to carpool with ya.

I have to make a delivery down that way tomorrow just a few miles from the Iowa and Minn border.

Everyone that is interested should let me Know so I can make sure we have enough eats.

might need help with a few other ideas on what you want to do, also.:D

March 24th is on the calender, I'll be there, just need to know where.
I'll have my GB mill along as well.

Cutting/splitting some wood to help someone.
BS'n
Timed cutting/racing.
BS'n
Milling.
BS'in

Sounds good so-far.

Splitting contest?

Last edited:
Its Official Its the 24th. Just let me know what you guys want to do. I have a few logs that someone can mill. I have oak and maple in all sizes. I can supply pepsi products.:cheers: The skidsteer and grapple will be available to hold and move logs. I have a few different meats in the freezer to choose from, Lamb, venison, beef, chicken, turkey, goose, and rabbit. If someone needs lodging we can work that out too. I am open to any ideas just speak up!:greenchainsaw:

grandpatractor,
Sounds like a blast!. I have a previuos commitment for that day in the early afternoon.
What time would you want to start. Great idea to have a get together.
If I can make it. I'll bring some goodies to eat. Wife's a great baker!!

grandpatractor,
Sounds like a blast!. I have a previuos commitment for that day in the early afternoon.
What time would you want to start. Great idea to have a get together.
If I can make it. I'll bring some goodies to eat. Wife's a great baker!!

We can start as early as ya want and go as late as ya want. I'm related to the neighbors so the noise doesn't matter,besides their quite a ways away.:D

march 24th 10am

Let me Know if your coming I'll give ya directions and it could get a little muddy depending on the weather.
The couple that I'm planning on giving the load of wood to, just happens to be having a 50th wedding Anniversary on the 24th. that will make a nice present for them. He taught me how to drive semi when I was 16 years old. but he isn't able to drive anymore since he has Alzhiemers.

C-Ya on Sat.

Need some more Guys. I don't want to eat leftovers;)

Hey grandpatractor,
Looks like I'll see ya on Saturday in the a.m. Thanks for the directions. I'm pretty sure I know where your at. Just picked up some new chain. So we'll have to go "toe to toe" between the Dolmars and the Stihls. Even though I know you have some seriuos horsepower with ya. (Anyone else up for the challenge?) Jonsereds Maybe? Sure would like to try out your 5100, and the other showpiece you have. I'm thinking on bringing a camera to take some pics. Watcha think?
Also, convinced the commander to bake some goodies for the event.
Thinking of giving the outdoor power guy a call, but I have to leave earlier in the day. I'll see what he's up to. Also, not sure if I should grab his 7300 when you got the "Big Boy" at your place.
How about the rest of you Mn/Wi guys. Gonna go and have some fun?

Later,

Looking forward to seeing these Dolthingys everyone talks about in action.:biggrinbounce2:

Looking forward to seeing these Dolthingys everyone talks about in action.:biggrinbounce2:
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Never heard them called that before. It kinda sticks with ya doesn't it?

I just sharpened up the 7900 so she'll be all set to go. I'll maybe give the outdoor power guy a call too. He said that he was thinking of going up to his cabin up north and he might drop of a chain he owes me.;)

Back