wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
as most of you know I have had lymes disease for about 5 yrs now. I have constant pain and troubles from it. my doctor has had me on an anti inflammatory arthritic for the lymes arthritis for the better part of a year.it wasn't enough. he took me off it and wanted me to try Cymbalta. I agreed to try it. I hate taking any types of medicine anyway but agreed none the less. I really should have done some research before taking it. it took about a month to get it approved by my insurance but never set off any alarms to me. they agreed to pay for it and so I started taking it. the first day was awful. I couldn't be 10 ft from the bathroom for fear of crapping myself. still didn't set off an alarm. I just thought I had a stomach bug. well for the next week I only eat a hand full of crackers per day because I felt sick. we called the dr and he said ,normal,try taking it at night,so I did. now ive been able to eat about 1 meal per day. I have lost over 20 pounds in a month. another thing is that I haven't slept more than an hr at a time since starting the medicine. during the day I set like a zombie and stare into space. ive fought to get what work that I can done,but its been very little.im tired of my wife having to explain to walk in customers why im acting so stoned. ive called the dr every week to tell them this isn't working for me and he would just tell me another way or time to take it. well Christmas eve eve I said this is it ,im done with it. I stopped taking it. mistake,big mistake. the day after Christmas I woke at about 5 am dizzy and vomiting. guess what ,this crap has some of the worst withdrawal sickness there is. after my wife read up on it ,she found its dangerous to stop cold turkey from it. ive had nightmares that are so real that I actually woke up looking for a gun.thats bad since I keep many loaded in the house. needless to say ive locked them all up for now. ive been in a fist fight every night with someone or another in my past . ive had grewsome shoot outs with the unknown. my mind is just way out in space. I went to the er to try and get something for the vomiting and dizziness,that was useless. I guess since it was drug related they didn't want to deal with me. I set in the er in a bed for over an hr before the nurse even came in. after 2.5 hrs I asked if the dr was ever coming in. the smartass nurse say yes ''eventually'',,,,'' maybe''. these were his exact words. the nurse was an asshat the entire time I was there. im not a drugee but sure was treated as such. I didn't want a fix, I wanted some help. I guess I showed myself before I left there. I gave them all a piece of what mind I have left. I ripped all the stuff off my arm and walked out. I told the guy at the desk to send the bill to the pieces of **** in the er that decided to not treat me and let me suffer from the drugs withdrawals. ive never been treated so bad in an er. my wife found some old nausea medicine from when I had my 2.5 month long kidney stone problem and I took them until I kept one down long enough to stop the vomiting. my head is still pounding and vision is blured . still dizzy and cant half walk. every time i doze off for a second i have such realistic nightmares that its scary to think what i might do.so I thought I better let my customers know why things aren't shipping as they were told and im not answering the shop phone during bussines hrs. im truly sorry that right now I cant get their saws done. im in a state that just wont allow it. i apolligize for being so late on saws. my business was built on my word and my work and right now I cant keep either one. im hoping that Monday I can get in to see a dr that will help me get off this stuff. I feel like I cant see the end of the tunnel and am so mad at myself for not seeing this coming. I hat pills anyway and to let a dr get me on a mind altering drug shows myself that I cared more about getting the lymes pain gone than keeping my mind and body healthy. im really ashamed of myself. I always though of myself to be more of a man than to let myself get in this shape. please bare with me and I will get saws shipping again as soon as I can. I would have been cought up with all that i promised and that needed shipped by the first of the yr but its not looking that way now.once again im sorry to my customers ,friends and im sorry to let you and myself down. all I can keep thinking to myself is that god will not give me more than I can stand.

as most of you know I have had lymes disease for about 5 yrs now. I have constant pain and troubles from it. my doctor has had me on an anti inflammatory arthritic for the lymes arthritis for the better part of a year.it wasn't enough. he took me off it and wanted me to try Cymbalta. I agreed to try it. I hate taking any types of medicine anyway but agreed none the less. I really should have done some research before taking it. it took about a month to get it approved by my insurance but never set off any alarms to me. they agreed to pay for it and so I started taking it. the first day was awful. I couldn't be 10 ft from the bathroom for fear of crapping myself. still didn't set off an alarm. I just thought I had a stomach bug. well for the next week I only eat a hand full of crackers per day because I felt sick. we called the dr and he said ,normal,try taking it at night,so I did. now ive been able to eat about 1 meal per day. I have lost over 20 pounds in a month. another thing is that I haven't slept more than an hr at a time since starting the medicine. during the day I set like a zombie and stare into space. ive fought to get what work that I can done,but its been very little.im tired of my wife having to explain to walk in customers why im acting so stoned. ive called the dr every week to tell them this isn't working for me and he would just tell me another way or time to take it. well Christmas eve eve I said this is it ,im done with it. I stopped taking it. mistake,big mistake. the day after Christmas I woke at about 5 am dizzy and vomiting. guess what ,this crap has some of the worst withdrawal sickness there is. after my wife read up on it ,she found its dangerous to stop cold turkey from it. ive had nightmares that are so real that I actually woke up looking for a gun.thats bad since I keep many loaded in the house. needless to say ive locked them all up for now. ive been in a fist fight every night with someone or another in my past . ive had grewsome shoot outs with the unknown. my mind is just way out in space. I went to the er to try and get something for the vomiting and dizziness,that was useless. I guess since it was drug related they didn't want to deal with me. I set in the er in a bed for over an hr before the nurse even came in. after 2.5 hrs I asked if the dr was ever coming in. the smartass nurse say yes ''eventually'',,,,'' maybe''. these were his exact words. the nurse was an asshat the entire time I was there. im not a drugee but sure was treated as such. I didn't want a fix, I wanted some help. I guess I showed myself before I left there. I gave them all a piece of what mind I have left. I ripped all the stuff off my arm and walked out. I told the guy at the desk to send the bill to the pieces of **** in the er that decided to not treat me and let me suffer from the drugs withdrawals. ive never been treated so bad in an er. my wife found some old nausea medicine from when I had my 2.5 month long kidney stone problem and I took them until I kept one down long enough to stop the vomiting. my head is still pounding and vision is blured . still dizzy and cant half walk. every time i doze off for a second i have such realistic nightmares that its scary to think what i might do.so I thought I better let my customers know why things aren't shipping as they were told and im not answering the shop phone during bussines hrs. im truly sorry that right now I cant get their saws done. im in a state that just wont allow it. i apolligize for being so late on saws. my business was built on my word and my work and right now I cant keep either one. im hoping that Monday I can get in to see a dr that will help me get off this stuff. I feel like I cant see the end of the tunnel and am so mad at myself for not seeing this coming. I hat pills anyway and to let a dr get me on a mind altering drug shows myself that I cared more about getting the lymes pain gone than keeping my mind and body healthy. im really ashamed of myself. I always though of myself to be more of a man than to let myself get in this shape. please bare with me and I will get saws shipping again as soon as I can. I would have been cought up with all that i promised and that needed shipped by the first of the yr but its not looking that way now.once again im sorry to my customers ,friends and im sorry to let you and myself down. all I can keep thinking to myself is that god will not give me more than I can stand.
Dude drugs kill . Try boosting your immune system and killing the Lyme with a natural protocall of herbs.I had Lyme treated myself no drugs what so ever. Now the pain in the knees ,neck and hips is gone and I can run on a treadmill at a good pace.

God can handle all Terry . Turn it over to him! Prayers your way and keep that head up man

Me and my buddy were talking a While back and have decided that most precribed drugs anymore is the Gateway to hell for your mind.Especially anti anxiety medications.For what Zanax does Herbal Calms pills do the same thing and you can control the doseage without any harmful effects.

I'm in the same boat... find a decent Doc that actually cares. (not easy these days!)

Not to one up or anything like that... I haven't had a decent nights sleep in about 7 years. I take Cimbalta, welbutrin, tramadol, mobic, etc, etc.... for injuries that made me a disabled veteran.
They gave me Ambien for sleeping, yeah... I woke up sitting in my driveway in the pouring rain with just my undies, workboots, 2 coats put on backward holding a chainsaw which apparently was in the neighbors locked garage.
The docs said I needed to lock myself in my bedroom... Yeah... I'd rather not sleep than worry about what I'll do while sleeping!

Dr said I should be driving a desk. I'm sure he'd freak if I told him a run heavy equipment all day.... and no I'm not all stoned out. Driving a desk would have me trying to suck start a shotgun after a few days!

Me and my buddy were talking a While back and have decided that most precribed drugs anymore is the Gateway to hell for your mind.Especially anti anxiety medications.For what Zanax does Herbal Calms pills do the same thing and you can control the doseage without any harmful effects.

Me and my buddy were talking a While back and have decided that most precribed drugs anymore is the Gateway to hell for your mind.Especially anti anxiety medications.For what Zanax does Herbal Calms pills do the same thing and you can control the doseage without any harmful effects.[/QUOTE
what exactly is herbal calms pills?

I too had lymes and caught it pretty early. The antibiotics tore my insides apart. I was in agony for a month after I was on them and unable to eat almost everything. I then had yeast problems and because of that, gave up processed foods and carbs. I lost 35lbs in a month and a half and felt great. My mom is a natural foods freak and I've practically been on a vitamin IV for my entire life. Since I started eating junk food again, I feel crappy and gained a bunch of weight back even though I'm more active than I have been since high school. I just decided the other day that enough is enough. Processed junky foods are killing us and we as Americans are almost all addicted to sugar.

My aunt and uncle are both fighting lymes with vitamin b and c overdoses and some of the methods jug head mentioned. They're getting better far more quickly than I did.

Back