wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://countrydoctornutritionalcenter.us
This is the doc I use here in cheyenne. They said I had Crones Disease and I had to take all these meds. Same thing as you huge side effects absolutely now quality of life. I went to see this guy eat some yogurt take some herbs that I can pronounce all the names of and life is good no side effects at all. The only one I take that cause just a touch of side effect is herbal Cayenne but I feel the change it does vs the minor and I mean minor discomfort taking a crap are far worth it.
What herbs did you take?

All my best wishes for you Terry, find a young doctor fi you can who isn't already set in his ways and didn't stop learning before we were born. Nature herbs etc all good, but when I am beyond helping myself I want a competent expert.
When a bridge is falling down they call an engineer.
DDave

He uses a bunch of the standard process herbals plus his father makes his own for what they can't buy else where. I can't remember them all as I only take a few now. Now I take Drenamin (a standard process blend) Herbal Cayenne (one his dad makes see if you can guess the ingredients) and Catplex G (another standard process) My wife sees him and she was in horrid shape everything hurt now she has lost almost 40lbs and feels the best she ever has.

To get by the cayenne burn try capsicool caplets.they blend in ginger with the cayenne to tone the heat down.took them for joint pain and they really work but I just cant think to take them.

Agreeded there i am my own worst enemy I forget to take things all the time. When I do though I really notice it. I used to call it all rattle the chicken shake the duck then the doc said I am going to place you blood pressure meds and I lost it. Off I went figured I would rather take a ton of herbs than have to deal with things like terry is going though right now. I feel so bad for him I can't imagine something that is supposed to help me making me worse.
Terry if you need it my spare floor is open to you just fly out to denver I will pick you up and put you up just so you can see Dr Dan and he can make you better again. I swear buy this stuff a year ago I would have sworn at it now I am hooked.

Wow, sorry Terry!

Listen to some of the above advice. These modern corporate AMA brand MDs are not gods! They push expensive patented pills, unnecessary surgery, etc. If it isn't patented and expensive, they act like it doesn't exist. Freaking quacks, you just found out. Expensive quacks.

You want a good "Holistic" doctor who is hip to looking at your entire body and health and giving you a lifestyle change plus medicinal herbs and some medicines that will work.

Here, throw this in google

holistic doctors, tennessee

I'm trying concentrated cherry juice for joint pain.......will report back after a few weeks.
Thats next on my agenda.I'm thinking I may have spinal gout.few years ago I lost all the feeling pretty much In my left leg.then kinda got over that and then felt like my feet were breaking in half.couldnt walk 10ft with out setting down to rest.finally gave up and bummed some colchasine from my uncle.next day felt like a million.

Landrum, You're not alone man.
The psych type meds are some difficult things to deal with.
I've never liked how something that, supposedly, is out of you after a few days or whatever
and it actually takes weeks to get feeling decent again.

and I've got a little ambien & chainsaw story too. Got the souvenir to go with it.
Damned blackouts and the weird assed sh** you do during them. It's like being a real life Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Attachments

• IMG_2100 p.JPG
    IMG_2100 p.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 60
my current dr is a decent dr. my last one not so much. I told him for 3 yrs that my back was messed up. he said its caused from logging. my new dr took an xray of my back and asked when I broke it?
Went to the ER a few years ago for help after 6 months of pain from sciatica. They wouldnt xray me because they said it wouldnt show anything and plain told me I couldnt afford an MRI and sent me out the door.no pain meds just a shot of cortisone and a prednisone pack.:angry:

Your story sounds a lot like mine. In addition to lyme, it turns out I have a pretty bad case of sleep apnea. Luckily my doctor, who was about 120lbs soak and wet, also has it and figured it out. I sleep with a mask every night for 2 years now and feel like a new person.

I had told that dr I was crushed by a hickory tree and he never blinked. just said you log you hurt. this dr did xray and said your back was broken at one time or another,when was that? I told him about the tree hitting me and he asked if I went to er. I said no,i needed 3 loads that day and I got them. rested up sat and sun then went loggin mon.

I hope you get better soon, Terry. You're a great guy for keeping your customers informed.

I'm trying concentrated cherry juice for joint pain.......I will report back after a few weeks.
It would have to likely be tart cherry juice Randy, I use it for gout as the medicines for gout have some nasty long term side effects. And short term can't get far from a toilet, try the tart cherry extract if you can find it, much better than having to drink a bunch of really sour cherry juice.

Back