wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He PMed me this morning about my saw he is working on. He mentioned being real busy with lawn mowers.

l have not seen a Terry post in ages, hope he is getting better not worse. When things are ok he is usually quite active within the forums. I think the last couple of years has tested his strength. Family health issues, work, kids, it looked like he has had a lot of wieght on his shoulders over to long of a time. Nothing easy bout life.

It's lawn and garden season at Terry's shop right now. He had posted a while back about not taking on any saw work bc of mowers, trimmers, etc and taking care of his obligations with those customers.

It's lawn and garden season at Terry's shop right now. He had posted a while back about not taking on any saw work bc of mowers, trimmers, etc and taking care of his obligations with those customers.

+1, I was hoping that I got in before the lock. I sent it in mid Nov.

Last message I got was 4-9. Definitely not trying to rock the boat here, just really hoping to have a WWS to take to our local GTG begining of May.

Back