wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got some sort of melotonin ,I think that's what it is anyway lol
Ive used that before with my cluster headaches for sleep. For me, it worked better taking it a couple hours before bed time, vs taking it and laying down right away.

I plan on taking it at about 10. I usually am up till 12 atleast. I hope it helps. I don't really feel sleep deprived other than my eyes really hurting. when I have been up for a couple of days my eyes start to feel like they have been hammered with a sledge.

The ticks don't freeze and die in the winter? I've never seen a tick before, don't have them here that I know of.

[
QUOTE="Flip D, post: 5119673, member: 126115"]You Sir, are one tough buzzard. You remind me of my grandpa and I can't give a higher complement than that.

I just retired from the military when my father said he was too old to run the family tobacco farm. I'm doing nothing but land clearing and cutting wood during this time of the year and have pulled more than a few small deer ticks off me. 23 years as an Infantry NCO and I never had a second thought about the hundreds of ticks I've had attached to me over the years. These little deer ticks have me nervous and this thread is a definite wake up call to make sure I do some preventive steps to try to keep those little congressmen off me.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.[/QUOTE]

The ticks don't freeze and die in the winter? I've never seen a tick before, don't have them here that I know of.

[
QUOTE="Flip D, post: 5119673, member: 126115"]You Sir, are one tough buzzard. You remind me of my grandpa and I can't give a higher complement than that.

I just retired from the military when my father said he was too old to run the family tobacco farm. I'm doing nothing but land clearing and cutting wood during this time of the year and have pulled more than a few small deer ticks off me. 23 years as an Infantry NCO and I never had a second thought about the hundreds of ticks I've had attached to me over the years. These little deer ticks have me nervous and this thread is a definite wake up call to make sure I do some preventive steps to try to keep those little congressmen off me.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

You'd think they would, but I noticed a fairly large number out this spring.

I got some sort of melotonin ,I think that's what it is anyway lol
Melatonin is good, just a bit expensive here in Oz.

Check out SAMe as well.(that's how it is spelt)
It has been very helpfull for me.

A doctor tried to put me on that ****(cymbalta) as well, I read up on it and said no Phek'n way.

Magnesium is very important as well, soak in a tub with a good handfull of epsom salt or at least a good foot soak in a basin.

Never give in.

Yeap epsom salt is always in my medicine cabinet.use it fir sprains to infections and even fertilizer.

[

Hope you have a speedy recovery.
[/QUOTE]
In general we don't have ticks that cause problems, but there are ticks on hares and squirrels. http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=557

In general we don't have ticks that cause problems, but there are ticks on hares and squirrels. http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=557[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen or heard of ticks this far north except for the wood ticks with a chainsaw and p/u truck.
If there are ticks here I'm sure the remain dormant most of the year due to the cold.
The only tick I ever had on me was in northern Alberta.
I hope Tlandrum makes a full recovery.

Ticks are so bad here, I don't go into the woods from the first of May until first of October.
You will literally get 8-10 per hour here. Then late summer here come the seed ticks. Oh Boy!

[

We had a cold snap in Nov. 9 & 14 deg F the two mornings before. Dad's friend brought over his Wood Mizer to cut a bunch of Oaks into beams. It was in a clearing in the woods and it was 27 degrees when we got done but I pulled 4 ticks off my waistline the next morning. I would have thought it would have been too cold but I guess not.

Terry, you can get better. You just have to find the right vehicle. I don't know if it will end up being a MD, herbalist, iredologist (spelling?), chiropractic, or other natural healing experts. You must be open minded and only go to the best possible individual in the path you choose. My wife and I have had success and some failure in all these areas. You have already had at least 1 failure with a MD (couldn't even find a broken back) and if you continue on that road please go to one that SPECIALIZES in Lyme if indeed that is what you have.

The worst thing right now is I have only slept about 8 ours in the last 4 days. ive got some really bad insomnia for some reason.

Cymbalta works on the uptake of chemicals in your brain that affect sleep. It's going to take a while to get that straightened out too. It will get better. Keep on keepin' on. I appreciate reading your advice on here, don't know you from Boo other than that. But a lot of your "Fake Internet Friends" like me are wishing you well.

Yeah insomnia does suck. I went home last night, it was barely pushing 6PM. Usually I work until 9 or 10. Passed out on the couch, and then was wide awake by midnight. :nofunny:
When I sleep it's usually not very good sleep, and my schedule is all screwy, even when I try to keep regular hours.

Keep on Keeping on. My brother has the same issue as well, it is what it is I guess.
It is nice with me being the boss, I set my own hours. If I go to work 6AM or 10AM, well I'm not "late" either way!

Prayers sent Terry.
I now check out any drug prescribed for me or my wife on the internet. I also resist prescriptions and my doctor knows this.
I try to stay healthy with diet and boost my immune system with foods that will do that.
Get your wife to do an internet search on foods that heal.
I know each case is different, but I no longer trust prescription drugs.
So far what I have been doing seems to be working. I was born in July 1942, and still cut my firewood with a ported 346XP.
Had to give up the ported 75cc 372XPW when I hit 70, but what the heck, it when to a member in Arkansas.
Best wishes to get well soon.

im doing much better today. so far not sick,no headache,not dizzy,no diarrhea. im afraid to take any of my normal medicine because it might screw me up again. im suppose to be on an arthritic but im not going to take it for atleast another week so I know for sure im over this.

im doing much better today. so far not sick,no headache,not dizzy,no diarrhea. im afraid to take any of my normal medicine because it might screw me up again. im suppose to be on an arthritic but im not going to take it for atleast another week so I know for sure im over this.
Just eat and rest and stay away from things that hurt you.

Back