wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terry did you get my emails? I sent the 360 to you last week, it's still on it's way, but I sent a long email with the details and I haven't heard back.

Also I have the plastics for it here, I had set them on a different bench and didn't noticie them until later. Not needed to port the saw I'd imagine.

I am able to come to work and do repairs right now but haven't been able to do any grinding yet. I can be fine one minute and the next I feel like im car sick and dizzy. im alteats able to do the mechanical work. im hoping by this coming Monday ill be able to finish atleast whats on my bench and get started on the tear down of the next group.

I am able to come to work and do repairs right now but haven't been able to do any grinding yet. I can be fine one minute and the next I feel like im car sick and dizzy. im alteats able to do the mechanical work. im hoping by this coming Monday ill be able to finish atleast whats on my bench and get started on the tear down of the next group.

Keep going, but pace yourself.

Some of us know what it's like for you at the moment and we'll help where we can.

Never give in.

Terry, your post on Randys 346 thread made me second guess my packaging job. Just wanted to check in w/ you and possibly get an update. I sent my 357 P/C a few months ago and I'm not sure if I included any contact info w/ it. Thanks.

Terry, hope by now you have turned the corner and are headed in the right direction with the Lyme treatment. I am in absolutely no hurry. I'd rather have your work when 100% than anything, so bump my stuff down if needed! Get better ;)

Be patient, Terry has had something of mine for a while now ............ lets get him back in good health, then we can beat him up !!

Patience has always been one of my better qualities, my 14 & 12 yr old kids can attest to that.

Terry, Any idea when my 357 will make it to your work bench? I'm really starting to miss my favorite saw. Firewood season is in full bloom in my neck of the woods, and we have a GTG coming up real soon!

Has anyone heard from Terry lately? I'm not getting any replies back from him.

My shift work schedule and company policy make it not so easy for me to use the phone during business hours...

l have not seen a Terry post in ages, hope he is getting better not worse. When things are ok he is usually quite active within the forums. I think the last couple of years has tested his strength. Family health issues, work, kids, it looked like he has had a lot of wieght on his shoulders over to long of a time. Nothing easy bout life.

Latest posts

Back