wicked work saw apology to my customers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the Hylands stuff but only had 1 problem out of the Back Pain pills.I just about stroked out on those.took 2 and got Holographic Tunnel vision for an hour or so.I quit those pretty quick.

Melatonin helps me and doesn't drug me out. The issue I have is I have 30hrs of work to do and I try to do it. Sometimes I don't end up sleeping for a couple days, just keep working.

That will be good Terry.remember most modern day drugs have roots to being plant based.its just that develpers havve bent and twisted the formulas to get what they want.
Use caution on some things like golden seal.its a herbal like antibiotic and can be hard on your liver.if i take the capsules i usually go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Sorry to hear about yet another hardship in u'r life. I've found u'r work to be worth the wait, and I'm sure others will as well. Regarding Lyme treatment, we need to be clear on whether we are talking about acute or chronic disease prior to making too many recommendations. If you pull a deer tick off urself, going on 20 days of doxycycline has been shown in studies to be essentially 100% effective at preventing clinical illness. A new onset "target rash" should be treated with 4-6 weeks of antibiotics (which I agree are generally bad news), which has been shown to reduce the chronic form of the illness.
What's unsure is the role of antibiotics in "chronic Lyme", as we are not sure if it represents continued bacterial infection, or an autoimmune process caused by the infection.

I have chronic lymes. I didn't get treatment of lymes until I was into the hospitalization stage. I was at the point that I thought I was having a heart attack. im generally as tough a guy as youll ever meet when it comes to pain or dealing with hardships. I put it off almost too long. I had been feeling like I had the worst flu of my life for months. I lost all my stamina for heat. I used to run up and down the mtns logging and had gotten to the point of having to rest after dropping a tree before I could even limb it. in the mornings I was in such a haze that I could not get out of bed and once I did get up I couldnt process the thoughts to get ready for work. ive always been a really physically fit guy. I raced moto cross and gncc from a very young age. I placed 2nd at the Loretta lynn nationals twice as a teenager. I raced 30 plus A in gncc for 5 yrs. now I just dream of feeling good enough to make a lap. my life has slowed to a crawl. I complained a lot about the aches and pains of the chronic lymes and now I wished I had just dealt with it. I wouldn't be falling behind in my work. or dealing with this withdrawal.

I have chronic lymes. I didn't get treatment of lymes until I was into the hospitalization stage. I was at the point that I thought I was having a heart attack. im generally as tough a guy as youll ever meet when it comes to pain or dealing with hardships. I put it off almost too long. I had been feeling like I had the worst flu of my life for months. I lost all my stamina for heat. I used to run up and down the mtns logging and had gotten to the point of having to rest after dropping a tree before I could even limb it. in the mornings I was in such a haze that I could not get out of bed and once I did get up I couldnt process the thoughts to get ready for work. ive always been a really physically fit guy. I raced moto cross and gncc from a very young age. I placed 2nd at the Loretta lynn nationals twice as a teenager. I raced 30 plus A in gncc for 5 yrs. now I just dream of feeling good enough to make a lap. my life has slowed to a crawl. I complained a lot about the aches and pains of the chronic lymes and now I wished I had just dealt with it. I wouldn't be falling behind in my work. or dealing with this withdrawal.
ill try checking into some herbal medicines
Start here http://www.fungi.com/product-detail/product/host-defense-mycommunity-extract-1-fluid-oz.html Take it twice a day in tea or coffee on an empty stomach.

Terry,
Life expectancy for a male in the USA in 1900 was 46. Modern medicine is not all bad. Cymbalta is not normally used for your condition. There is a long list of drugs to use before Cymbalta. Kinda like using a Nuke to knock out a sniper. It might work, but there are all sorts of consequences. In the future read up on any med before taking it. There are lots of new meds that have side effects worse than the condition being treated.
Might want to try a different doctor.
Early treatment is always best, but even if things get bad, there are paths to wellness. Sometimes these include modern medicine, sometimes ancient medicine. Every year progress is being made in the conditions that affect us.
I have had good results with the many doctors that have treated me. I go to a clinic that is staffed by residents from UAB Med School. They tend to stay abreast of changes. You might want to contact one of Ann's doctors that you trust for advice as to how to tackle your problem.
You and yours stay in our prayers.
Peace,
Bill

That's key. My cousin also had lymes. He was in a wheelchair being treated for ms. His ms doctor told him he had never treated someone for ms that had lymes. His lymes doctor that fixed him up said over 50% of his patient that come to him in his state test positive or respond well to lymes treatments. The same cousin is in fantastic shape now and hunts, fishes, etc on a regular basis.
BTW you need a Lyme Literate Doctor LLMD.
http://www.chroniclymedisease.com/llmd-referrals

Motocross and GNCC ex racer here too. Never been to Loretta's but did qailify for the Ponca amateur races. You ever race the Brownsville GNCC. I know they haven't raced there for a few years. Got chills reading about you racing. Been a long time since I kicked it on a motocross track. But would give body parts to turn a few laps at Steel City or High Point one more time. Wishes for a speedy recovery from the heart of district 5 motocross country.

I had been attending Inipi ceremonies for a few years before I contacted Lymes......and when I was really sick, I couldn't take the heat inside the lodge. I still attended though. I sat outside the lodge, brought in the hot stones, and opened the door for a couple of years. During that time I saw an amazing amount of healing for those that were praying inside.

I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer, and natural healing.

I had been attending Inipi ceremonies for a few years before I contacted Lymes......and when I was really sick, I couldn't take the heat inside the lodge. I still attended though. I sat outside the lodge, brought in the hot stones, and opened the door for a couple of years. During that time I saw an amazing amount of healing for those that were praying inside.

I'm a firm believer in the power of prayer, and natural healing.
Please tell it to the atheists on this site that bash God all the time!

http://countrydoctornutritionalcenter.us
This is the doc I use here in cheyenne. They said I had Crones Disease and I had to take all these meds. Same thing as you huge side effects absolutely now quality of life. I went to see this guy eat some yogurt take some herbs that I can pronounce all the names of and life is good no side effects at all. The only one I take that cause just a touch of side effect is herbal Cayenne but I feel the change it does vs the minor and I mean minor discomfort taking a crap are far worth it.

Latest posts

Back