• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold wicked work saw has a brand new 562xpw for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlandrum

dealer,saw builder
Reaction score
I have a saw that I was saving for myself and paid for it a long time ago with intentions of porting it for gtg's. well its been ported and made just enough cuts to make sure its ready to go. im so busy that with service and port work these days that I dont see me putting any time on it. so its here for sale for the same price as a regular xpw. I offer the regular 562xp on my website for $920 ill will let this xpw go for the same price.i will pay the shipping on this saw up to $30 anything over that will be buyers responsibility. thanks for looking,any questions just email me or call the shop during reg business hrs.

Amazed that this hasn't sold - I have a 562 ported by Terry, and it's simply a gobsmackingly capable saw. The improvement over a stock 562 is hard to comprehend.

If I had any need for heated handles i'd be all over this.

its a 3/4 wrap west coast edition with the big bucking spikes,sorry no heated handle on this one.

I too have a Wicked worksaw 562xp, and it is my new favorite. This saw will be the one you pick up most if you buy it. Terry does an excellent job with them.

I can swap the cylinder onto a half wrap saw and send it out if you would rather have it that way.

That could be a good deal. Could you check the shipping price for me? I think you still have my adress. Thx

Edit: Or we can deal with Jacob, not a problem for me either.

its no problem for me to stick the cylinder onto a new half wrap saw and send it out. thanks for the offer jj. youll need to send me addy again for shipping. but the cost to ship it to au nis the same no matter where in au it goes. it would be $130 to ship it

Back