Wild Ass Jeans - now Made in the USA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CRUMPLER!!!!

J.C. has it right.

MacNaughton, is a family name on my Dad's Mother's side. One of my first cousins is Kev "MacKnothead" MacNaughton and his sister the Wicked Witch of the West, DiDi.

Made in the US? for reals?

It's time to refit for another year and was gonna go with the Prison blues again, and again take chances on the wierd sizing/shrinking issues. Got 3 pair of 38-32's that were washed before trying them on(previous pair was fine) and they shrank to like 36-32's...which leaves no room for lunch. If anybody can use 'em, holler.

Last Wildass jeans were like Forrestry works stated, and really ticked me off when they got wet as they would stretch out a ridiculous amount.

Any word on the makers quality? Not framilliar with the names y'all are out west.

Thanks!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Made in the US? for reals?

It's time to refit for another year and was gonna go with the Prison blues again, and again take chances on the wierd sizing/shrinking issues. Got 3 pair of 38-32's that were washed before trying them on(previous pair was fine) and they shrank to like 36-32's...which leaves no room for lunch. If anybody can use 'em, holler.

Last Wildass jeans were like Forrestry works stated, and really ticked me off when they got wet as they would stretch out a ridiculous amount.

Any word on the makers quality? Not framilliar with the names y'all are out west.

Thanks!!

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I am a 36-30 so I guess they would fit. Are they pants? If so I will give you something for them. CJ

I am a 36-30 so I guess they would fit. Are they pants? If so I will give you something for them. CJ

Cool! at least someone can wear 'em.
Drop me a PM with an addy, and I'll launch 'em your way.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Well, I wear a 34" waist and but I used to wear...ah, never mind. ;) Walks to kitchen, gets one stalk of celery, without peanut butter, returns to desk.

Hahaha. I know that feeling.
I used to tell my kid's that I was 160 lbs of spring steel and raw hide.
I tried that a while back with my son, I said I was 195 lbs of spring steel......... He said; No, you're still 160 lbs of spring steel and raw hide. But it's been wrapped in 35 lbs of BS. :laugh:
Welp, back to the tummy toning DVD. :laugh:

Andy

You must use different wedges. I can put 2 or 3 in my back pockets.

I like the deeper front pockets. Remember when the pockets were blue/ white striped?

Where exactly did the conversation about MacNaughton come from? My last name in McNaughton, and proud of it.

Back