Wild Ass Jeans - now Made in the USA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prison Blue double front pajamajeans? Might work. No, the phony back pockets wouldn't hold my wedges.

I felt saw some prison blues jeans at the saw shop. They felt like lady's pants they where so soft. . I also saw some double tin pants in size 40, they where like wearing a big drop cloth haha. The guy said more where on the way so next week. . .

If you get tin pants remember they shrink like crazy when they first get wet. Waist needs to be a size larger and don't stag until after they shrink. I've seen more than one guy look like he was wearing little kids pants after a big rain.

Got some of the new made in the USA Wild Ass coming from Baileys this week. Interested to see how much they shrink to fit. Hope they are as good as the old, before outsourcing. I hate crotch blow outs in the middle of the day. I could blame it on, well you know, but these days it's crappy workmanship. :dizzy:

Got some of the new made in the USA Wild Ass coming from Baileys this week. Interested to see how much they shrink to fit. Hope they are as good as the old, before outsourcing. I hate crotch blow outs in the middle of the day. I could blame it on, well you know, but these days it's crappy workmanship. :dizzy:

Let us know how they do.

A crotch gusset is a good thing, prevents ouch when crouched and prevents crotch blowouts.

New USA made Wild Ass: Got'um. Washed a few times to shrink'um. Heavy fabric (feels like the old ones or the old Levis 501), lots of rivets, good wedge sized rear pockets. Now to the important part, the crotch. Looks sturdy, nicely stitched, heavy duty doubled over and double stitched, instead of just joined. Buttons are plain w/o the old logo. Generous leg room. Crotch to waist height is perfect. Overall, gets a thumbs up. Best part Made in the good old USA :clap: and only 27.99 from Baileys.

New USA made Wild Ass: Got'um. Washed a few times to shrink'um. Heavy fabric (feels like the old ones or the old Levis 501), lots of rivets, good wedge sized rear pockets. Now to the important part, the crotch. Looks sturdy, nicely stitched, heavy duty doubled over and double stitched, instead of just joined. Buttons are plain w/o the old logo. Generous leg room. Crotch to waist height is perfect. Overall, gets a thumbs up. Best part Made in the good old USA :clap: and only 27.99 from Baileys.

That's good ta hear!

How much did the things shrink after the first couple trips through the wash?

I guess I'm tryin' to figure out how to figure final size. Would it be order one or two sizes larger than actual measurement?

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Yeah, these are getting returned. Definitely a way different cut than the ones that were made in Canada. These things swallow me up like overalls!

Back