WILL Space ever get a life?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will space ever get a life.

• NO

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • NO

Votes: 57 48.7%

• Total voters
Good try but Space is in a Lame Thread category all his own. Other people might come close but Space is still the best at what he does. Whatever that is.

Another thought. Space is going to law school. Space will some day, after seventeen failed attempts to pass the bar exam, probably be a lawyer. Space could, conceivably, be a Supreme Court Justice someday. Scary thought, ain't it?

And Space, if you're reading this, don't feel too bad. In every law school class,somebody has to finish dead last. We're all proud that we know somebody who's law career has so much room for improvement.

Classic! :cheers:

Space, look on the bright side: According to the latest statistics, 53% said no, but only 47% also said no. I think that's a win.

LMAO!!!! :D :D

Like a court jester, space fulfills a needed and valuable function. In the medieval days, when the king and his counselors were all discussing weighty issues and were full of pompousness and self importance, the jester would jump up on the table in front of them and shake his rattle in their faces to remind them that they get skid marks in their undies just like anyone.

Space does this well. Think of him as the master of soiled undergarments. :clap: :clap:

Yes, another very productive poll! :censored:

....and why is this BS in the Chainsaw forum????? :mad:

Because in THIS thread nobody gives a crap about the 346 NE !!

"IDK I think it's ok. Atleast everyone is having fun instead of bickering over something stupid. "

thats rite !!

LMAO!!!! :D :D

Like a court jester, space fulfills a needed and valuable function. In the medieval days, when the king and his counselors were all discussing weighty issues and were full of pompousness and self importance, the jester would jump up on the table in front of them and shake his rattle in their faces to remind them that they get skid marks in their undies just like anyone.

Space does this well. Think of him as the master of soiled undergarments. :clap: :clap:

+10 - Sam

IDK I think it's ok. Atleast everyone is having fun instead of bickering over something stupid.

How do you know if Spacemule is having fun? You don't!

I don't either - some have a thick enough skin to tolerate such things - some don't!

I think Space does, but how could the OP know that for sure? :censored:

How do you know if Spacemule is having fun? You don't!

I don't either - some have a thick enough skin to tolerate such things - some don't!

I think Space does, but how could the OP know that for sure? :censored:

First of all, Space can take it. If he can't? Well I don't care either, with all the crap that spews outa his mouth, he can take a little back.

arrowheadpioneer

....and why is this BS in the Chainsaw forum????? :mad:[/QUOTE]

Because Space thinks that he sells chainsaws at the depot...LOL

Latest posts

Back