WILL Space ever get a life?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will space ever get a life.

• NO

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • NO

Votes: 57 48.7%

• Total voters
When you think of spacemule, just think of Stewey on Family Guy. I don't know why he hasn't been sporting that avatar, he used to.
John

When you think of spacemule, just think of Stewey on Family Guy. I don't know why he hasn't been sporting that avatar, he used to.
John

ha ha ha. Or this guy.

eric_theodore_cartman_southpark.jpg

Or will he spend the rest of his days handcuffed to a Happy proctologist?

The world awaits these answers.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

:laugh: Thanks for the mental image.

But seriously - with Space's analytical skills and your unmistakable literary voice, you'd make quite the team if you ever struck up an alliance.

You could mop this place up, call out every tilter at windmills - and post under the screen name dingermule...

Oh wait! Better yet - donkey-yote...and I'll even spot you an avatar to try on for size. :laugh:

346nyqh.jpg

And for the record, I voted 'no.'

We was hopin he would come to our GTG, But he didn't show. I really wanted to meet him too.

That's too bad space didn't show. There could be a chance that he's a reclusive sort or not sure of himself in mixed company, but time will tell.
All I know is that spacemule has done very well in honing his social skills.
John

Space must be flattered that we all give him so much attention. :)

Even though some say that he drives them nuts, this thread proves he's winning, lol.

I don't mind his posts, I think he's funny. Rock on Space, a good sense of humor is the best quality in people I say. :D

:cheers:

Now then raht thar is funny, ah doan kere hoo yew are! :D

Just waiting for the other foot to drop. Dinger got a good one at my expense some months ago.

He's a blueberry farmer. I suggested that he sell them under the brandname "Dingerberries."

Well, he went and did a guerrilla ad campaign in retaliation. Huge billboards throughout central NH marketing his PYO business. The slogan went something like, "Pick Dingerberries - Not Boogahs!"

Gross receipts dropped 46% in the first week. Yikes!

Latest posts

Back