WILL Space ever get a life?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will space ever get a life.

• NO

Votes: 60 51.3%
  • NO

Votes: 57 48.7%

• Total voters
Just waiting for the other foot to drop. Dinger got a good one at my expense some months ago.

He's a blueberry farmer. I suggested that he sell them under the brandname "Dingerberries."

Well, he went and did a guerrilla ad campaign in retaliation. Huge billboards throughout central NH marketing his PYO business. The slogan went something like, "Pick Dingerberries - Not Boogahs!"

Gross receipts dropped 46% in the first week. Yikes!
LOL, Dat Woodbooga, Only white man dat ever made me moist.

000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken11.jpg

And the judges have decided the winner of this thread.
The top five contestants and the runner-up are approaching...

top5.jpg

If you're into pictures ( or the subjects of them) like that , you better worry about more than your thumb getting "caught" in the splitter.

NEWS RELEASE:pLEASE POST: Spacemule has changed his last name to Cadet.

Last edited:
LOL, Dat Woodbooga, Only white man dat ever made me moist.

000946-fat-overweight-black-woman-with-huge-red-hair-eating-kfc-chicken11.jpg

:hmm3grin2orange:

She's havin' a snack right there.

Good on you - been snackey huntin and bagged the rarest quarry - latin name, circula femineris perficiae...the perfectly round woman.

Gives you braggin rights nest time you and yoopers make snackey talk out to the hoss shed. :clap:

:cheers:

If you're into pictures ( or the subjects of them) like that , you better worry about more than your thumb getting "caught" in the splitter.

NEWS RELEASE:pLEASE POST: Spacemule has changed his last name to Cadet.

Haha, that picture bring up some repressed thoughts in you making you feel uneasy?
Don't take it out on me! :greenchainsaw:

:confused: I already did... he was gonna get me a deal on a chainsaw... :confused:

You're doomed. We'll miss you. You were a nice guy. :(

Say, can I have your chainsaws? I can swing by and pick them up this evening. What time's good for you?

:D

Latest posts

Back