Windsor chainsaw bar question

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Myers

Reaction score
I picked up a Stihl 034 chainsaw the other day and a guy gave me this Windsor bar just because . Compared to my Stihl 20" bar it is approx. 9 inches longer and is stamped " Windsor" made in Canada and has the numbers B40T , 5774 and 44064 stamped on it. Any idea what this goes to? Pitch, etc. Any information about it at all?

I picked up a Stihl 034 chainsaw the other day and a guy gave me this Windsor bar just because . Compared to my Stihl 20" bar it is approx. 9 inches longer and is stamped " Windsor" made in Canada and has the numbers B40T , 5774 and 44064 stamped on it. Any idea what this goes to? Pitch, etc. Any information about it at all?
There should be some other numbers and letters on the bar.

Pictures are worth a 1000 words.

Latest posts

Back