Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple questions..Is there a good place to set up a tent, with electricity? Do you have a grill Sarah could use? Do you like to watch movies about gladiators?

There is good places to set up a tent. I'm sure jer can figure out the electricity. He is the one with beard. Ask him. ;)

We have this black thing that resembles a grill. Lol. It's on its last leg but still truckin. As long as it's still working in a few days then yes. :)

weather up date,,,,,, now its 83 and partly cloudy,,,, I think I will be bringing shorts for the afternoon:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Does it share a coil type with anything else??

A 55 coil will fit.....but I'm pretty sure the timing is off with it.

you want a chain? too bad jackass.

btw your computer is done.............like 10 months ago.

You're my favorite midget ya know.

Oh........I got your MS170 done too. It's just right for you.

Gumbo List

1 Barney
2 Wiggz
3 Mrs J (maybe a few kids)
4 stihlbro + wife
5 Brad - Probably
6 Randy
7 Hedgerow +1
8 WSC
9 super3
10 Jon

Well that was a nice 13 hour nap. :-(

Woke up long enough to go back to bed once. Now I'm waaaaay behind.

Headed to the shop.

I'm glad you got some rest......now, make the damn 395 run.

I'm gonna just wear my assless chaps:rock:

Of course you are.

I just got off the phone with Wiggs. Looks like the wood for this shindig is gonna cost about 800.00. That sounds like a bunch of money, and it is if one guy pays the whole bill. We can't let that happen though.

Remember now, that's nine 10" X 10" poplar cants just for the build off saws. Then you have the 10" X 10"s for the 4,5,6 cube racing, and 8" X 8"s for the 3 cubers.....plus all the round logs just to play in. Yeah, that's a bunch of wood. :msp_mellow:

I just got off the phone with Wiggs. Looks like the wood for this shindig is gonna cost about 800.00. That sounds like a bunch of money, and it is if one guy pays the whole bill. We can't let that happen though.

Remember now, that's nine 10" X 10" poplar cants just for the build off saws. Then you have the 10" X 10"s for the 4,5,6 cube racing, and 8" X 8"s for the 3 cubers.....plus all the round logs just to play in. Yeah, that's a bunch of wood. :msp_mellow:

I would encourage everyone to slap on a big bar, and make a 10 dollar run in the big wood... Whether its a 6 cube or not, you'll get to see how the smaller saws stack up and may even be surprised who ends up with the fastest time...!!!
May not be a 6 cube!!!??
That's what makes these fun...

I would encourage everyone to slap on a big bar, and make a 10 dollar run in the big wood... Whether its a 6 cube or not, you'll get to see how the smaller saws stack up and may even be surprised who ends up with the fastest time...!!!
May not be a 6 cube!!!??
That's what makes these fun...

Mark me down for a run in it then. It may not be the fastest run, but me and it (the saw) will look good doing it.

Mark me down for a run in it then. It may not be the fastest run, but me and it (the saw) will look good doing it.

Remind me to take a look at that chain on the big cannon Friday evening Stephen...
We'll make it cut sexy while it's looking sexy...
:msp_sneaky:
And please remind me to bring Andy's double dog top secret 6 cube with us...

Remind me to take a look at that chain on the big cannon Friday evening Stephen...

Sounds good, how we going to git that big bar on this 029S?

I hate those double dog top secret saws, I'm the last to know anything around here.

I just remembered what saw your talking about, cool I cant wait.

I wonder if he could be talked out of it, I don't have one that color.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back