Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there

It is official this will be my first GTG! Hope to meet everybody and looking forward to some cutting! So how many saws should i bring? I was thinking 046, 066, and a husky 350 but i still have the 036, 026, and 200t if needed what do you guys think? Also what kind of tools should i bring the whole works or just my woods kit? Also what time should i be there by I got a five hour drive and i know 8am is the start but is there a cut off or the racing or is it laid back and i can get in on it when ever i arrive? :msp_smile:

anyone interested in a brand new stihl HOS grinder? i can bring it with me to the gtg:D

I'm shortly heading to the store for Gumbo fixin's.......looks like I only have 10 but I'll plan for a few more.....Someone was going to bring another cooker for Rice and I can't remember who, just make sure you load it and a bottle of propane please......I've got the pots....

Gumbo List

Barney
Wiggz
Mrs J (maybe a few kids)
stihlbro + wife
Brad - Probably
Randy
Hedgerow +1
WSC
rms61moparman x2
Kysawsheila

I'm shortly heading to the store for Gumbo fixin's.......looks like I only have 10 but I'll plan for a few more.....Someone was going to bring another cooker for Rice and I can't remember who, just make sure you load it and a bottle of propane please......I've got the pots....

Gumbo List

Barney
Wiggz
Mrs J (maybe a few kids)
stihlbro + wife
Brad - Probably
Randy
Hedgerow +1
WSC
rms61moparman x2
Kysawsheila
young

me too

It is official this will be my first GTG! Hope to meet everybody and looking forward to some cutting! So how many saws should i bring? I was thinking 046, 066, and a husky 350 but i still have the 036, 026, and 200t if needed what do you guys think? Also what kind of tools should i bring the whole works or just my woods kit? Also what time should i be there by I got a five hour drive and i know 8am is the start but is there a cut off or the racing or is it laid back and i can get in on it when ever i arrive? :msp_smile:

Cool, be prepared to have a good time. Bring as many saws as you have room for, no one will say that's too many chainsaws for 1 person to own. If my calculations are correct, with a 5 hour drive and a gtg start time of 8 you would have to leave by... way too damn early. We will see you there.

Gumbo List

Barney
Wiggz
Mrs J (maybe a few kids)
stihlbro + wife
Brad - Probably
Randy
Hedgerow +1
WSC
rms61moparman x2
Kysawsheila

I got a cooker.......no propane though.

vety8ata.jpg
bata6yga.jpg
ype2y8ap.jpg

Startin early this year.

Finally! The truck is ready, saws ready, truck loaded, and......I have someone coming with me after all. Anna, my 14 year old daughter is going to come. I think that's pretty cool:) So, that'll be two of us for gumbo Saturday night.

Too many lists, I disappeared somehow.

Gumbo List

Barney
Wiggz
Mrs J (maybe a few kids)
stihlbro + wife
Brad & Anna
Randy
Hedgerow +1
WSC
rms61moparman x2
Kysawsheila