Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool GTG guys, looking forward to more pics and vids and stuff on the buildoff race!

Man, I am just about as bogued out as moody he didn't get to go, this would have been my first "proxy" GTG as he was gonna tote one of my saws there. Oh well

I think it was like this.

Stihlbro won the 3 CI
Wiggs won the 4 and 5 CI
Blsnelling won the 6 CI
Mastermind won the build off.

2esu7ady.jpg

After a full day of whinning it is now time to crash!

fixed

I have 19 vids of the racing,,, but I hate to download then seperatly onto youtube,,,, is there way to put them all on one vid on there

Did you take that 3120 and run it?

No, I took Scott's 3120 instead. He met me there and picked it up. It cut the fastest time in the 32 x 32 cant at 27 seconds. I'll run yours in here making some cants.....I just didn't have enough room to haul everything.

Nuthin like getting home and sitting in your own recliner. I want to say a big hearty THANKS to J&J for having me another year. I didn't win a thing but did have lots of fun and will be more prepared next year. Again, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuthin like getting home and sitting in your own recliner. I want to say a big hearty THANKS to J&J for having me another year. I didn't win a thing but did have lots of fun and will be more prepared next year. Again, THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Randy, for the gumbo!!!!!

Great grub Chef Randy.......great!!!

Thank you thank you thank you. Y'all are really great! Everyone was so nice and easy to work with. Makes hosting a gtg so easy!!! I would have to say this one was the best yet. So many came out. Thank you randy b for making the awesome gumbo!! It was amazing. We are ready to skip the BBQ next year and do gumbo!!! Thank you mrs stihlbro for doing whatever needed done. I couldn't have done it without you. You are so smart ;) next year will be even bigger and better :)

thanks to woodchuckr (saw hawg z.com) for sponsoring the races. It was a great day!!! Soo many others to thank. Everyone always jumps right in and helps with everything!!

Thank you Jeremy and Dacia for hosting a fantastic event. I always look forward to coming to your place. It just doesn't get any better:clap: Everything was perfect, from the host, setting, weather, food, and most of all...the friends, both old and new! I've got a lot of pics I'm working on now. Anna is picture happy:)

I think it was like this.

Stihlbro won the 3 CI
Wiggs won the 4 and 5 CI
Blsnelling won the 6 CI
Mastermind won the build off.

And none of them cashed in on the free moustache ride. That's good. Don't think my back could have handled them. :msp_sneaky:

Thanks so much for the great times, Mr. & Mrs. Wiggs! It was a beautiful day to spend at a beautiful place with some beautiful (and a couple not-so-beautiful) people! ;) I'll try and bring a couple junior 'staches next time.

And many thanks to 08 for letting me spend the night at his place. It was good to be there. Well, for me it was.
Sorry about your bathroom. I thought for sure that plunger would have fixed the problem. I really shouldn't have tried to flush the 4th time.
And about your guest room, I'm really sorry about that. I had no idea I would pass out so hard, and I didn't think I had drunk enough to throw up like that. I must say though, I've never gotten throw-up on a ceiling before. Must have looked something like Mt. St. Helens when I erupted. Too bad I wasn't conscious to see it. And too bad the ceiling fan happened to be on high speed. Sorry about the cat too. I'm sure that will wash out of her fur in time. :rolleyes2:

and none of them cashed in on the free moustache ride. That's good. Don't think my back could have handled them. :msp_sneaky:

Thanks so much for the great times, mr. & mrs. Wiggs! It was a beautiful day to spend at a beautiful place with some beautiful (and a couple not-so-beautiful) people! ;) i'll try and bring a couple junior 'staches next time.

And many thanks to 08 for letting me spend the night at his place. It was good to be there. Well, for me it was.
Sorry about your bathroom. I thought for sure that plunger would have fixed the problem. I really shouldn't have tried to flush the 4th time.
And about your guest room, i'm really sorry about that. I had no idea i would pass out so hard, and i didn't think i had drunk enough to throw up like that. I must say though, i've never gotten throw-up on a ceiling before. Must have looked something like mt. St. Helens when i erupted. Too bad i wasn't conscious to see it. And too bad the ceiling fan happened to be on high speed. Sorry about the cat too. I'm sure that will wash out of her fur in time. :rolleyes2:

lmao....

Back