Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably gonna do another Sept. GTG this year. It seemed to work good for everybody last year. So far this year things are just way too hectic to do a spring GTG. I still don't have all of next winters firewood cut. :-/
I wanted to make it out last year but our dates overlapped. we have been carving at a local antique tractor show called the pioneer harvest fiesta for the past 4 years. Last year the committee prompted me to invite everyone here to the show and host a gtg . this will only be our second year and I have no control over the dates. But ours will be on the 27&28. If our dates dont overlap I am going to try and make the trek over there and bring another carver with me. Love to meet some more of the fine folks on this thread.

.....and I will bring along a super if you do the build on the 28!

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

If ya'll are gonna do 028's I have a super with a tecomec top end i'd like to run just to see how it would compare. It would be even better if someone brought an oem stock one to compare mine with. :popcorn:

I have a buddy that has a oem stock 028, can't remember if it's a super or not. If so I'll bring it with.

I'm not totally certain on the date. But was thinking one of the last two weekends of September. I know the first few weeks in October are out due to my kids fall break. The date really is up to Mitch the saw mill man. Can't do it without him :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are having our annual southeast Kansas GTG on the 27th as well at the Pioneer harvest fiesta Days in Fort Scott. This date is completely out of my control though.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

I'm good with that, make sure you establish what bore we run, standard or super....off the roll chain or anything goes in chain?
How bout you give me a list of things I can buy here for the gumbo. Then you won't have to bring so much. That is if you want to make it again this year? :)

Latest posts

Back