Wky gtg 2013

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope someone chimes in about chain. I'll need one for my winning saw. :msp_sneaky:

I'll need a chain for the bicycle I'm going have to ride down and if someone has a loop or 20 of 116-119 DL 3/8 .063 and bar to put it on it'd be nice.

Someone smell my fingers please?
IMG_20130918_165102_259_zpse86d165c.jpg

OK, all you hairy midgets - I'm in for sure now. But being the lazy sort who doesn't want to shuffle through 38 pages of blather, can we get all the pertinent details on one post?

Host name and address
phone numbers
start/end times
what to bring
what not to bring
who not to bring
etc. etc.

Looking forward to it, and I hope in a couple weeks I'll be looking backward to it. ;):msp_sneaky:

OK, all you hairy midgets - I'm in for sure now. But being the lazy sort who doesn't want to shuffle through 38 pages of blather, can we get all the pertinent details on one post?

Host name and address
phone numbers
start/end times
what to bring
what not to bring
who not to bring
etc. etc.

Looking forward to it, and I hope in a couple weeks I'll be looking backward to it. ;):msp_sneaky:

Bring???
Yourself and a saw or 2...
Don't bring???
08f150...
Ok... Bring Scott, but not his snackies...
They're just nasty...

Host name and address
phone numbers
start/end times
what to bring
what not to bring
who not to bring
etc. etc.

Do you have any extra chains?

Bring???
Yourself and a saw or 2...
Don't bring???
08f150...
Ok... Bring Scott, but not his snackies...
They're just nasty...

sorry hedge but he is coming here for the night Friday night and riding in with me Saturday,,, going to have a trailor load of snackies to bring too:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

Host name and address
phone numbers
start/end times
what to bring
what not to bring
who not to bring
etc. etc.

addy,, I have no idea
number I won't post
we are going to get there about 8am,,, leaving here about 7:30,,, last until dark
bring yourself and a few saws,,,,, breakfast and drinks for the day are provided,,, going to take a big cooler and I am going to fix eggs,,pancakes,,sausage and bacon for breakfast
in other words,,, just get yourself down here in 1 piece

Someone smell my fingers please?
IMG_20130918_165102_259_zpse86d165c.jpg

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now THATS funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least i " hope " you did that finger porting on a junk jug just for chits and grins ?? right ??

of COURSE you did !! silly me !! :)

LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now THATS funny !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at least i " hope " you did that finger porting on a junk jug just for chits and grins ?? right ??

of COURSE you did !! silly me !! :)

Nope that saw is a runner.

Some will arrive Friday afternoon. We will all be ordering pizza that night. Saturday morning around 8am people will start to show up. I promise to have coffee this year. Bring your own breakfast! Lunch will be provided. Bring drinks, desserts, sides. For the address message wiggz. You may want to get that info just in case the site is hacked again. I'm kinda iffy about putting info on here right now. If you have wiggz number text him for directions.

Some will arrive Friday afternoon. We will all be ordering pizza that night. Saturday morning around 8am people will start to show up. I promise to have coffee this year. Bring your own breakfast! Lunch will be provided. Bring drinks, desserts, sides. For the address message wiggz. You may want to get that info just in case the site is hacked again. I'm kinda iffy about putting info on here right now. If you have wiggz number text him for directions.

you got any idea if you guys got an air strip close by your place? I was hoping to show up, but work is going to keep me till late friday night, so my only choice is to burn over there early saturday morning. Josh offered to pick me up at any landing strip you guys may have in the area.I would appreciate it if you know of any.

you got any idea if you guys got an air strip close by your place? I was hoping to show up, but work is going to keep me till late friday night, so my only choice is to burn over there early saturday morning. Josh offered to pick me up at any landing strip you guys may have in the area.I would appreciate it if you know of any.

I'll ask Jer this afternoon. This is all I know of. It is very close. http://www.murraykyleoakley.com/

Somebody needs to find Wiggz a coil and he's missing something else I can't remember. I thought I had an extra coil but I don't.

Uggh.....

Three more shifts, Then gotta build two more saws, and grind some chains, clean the back lot up, milk the cows, clip the chickens, band the calfs and grind the corn.... Y'all get the idea...

Back