WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told her it wasn't too far. I worked in hopkinsville at the ethanol plant about 8 years ago. I spent 8 months out in that area.

She wants to know if there's daycare service at this gtg:laugh:

Hahaha. Now that is funny!! ;) no day care but the kids usually have a blast. How old are yours?

well at least this gtg we don't have to worry about if anyone gets hurt,,god forbid,, sharon is an emt and also works for lourdes hospital,, so if anyone does get hurt we are in good hands,, just wanted to throw that out there

I should be there. Might even bring the camper and 2 little rug rats along if I can swing it :).

Not sure where I'll be in my apprenticeship then(off days or which shift), but since my wife has family about an hour away I hope we can make it out. I know you and Mrs.komatsu would get along with my wife and I have a six year old little girl and a three year old little boy and would love to make it a family affair. I tried to get them to Terry's this past weekend, but just couldn't swing it.

My GPS shows 7 1/2 hours. Thats not too bad. I'd drive that far to school a few cats in skeet shooting. :msp_biggrin:

That should be a good time for me to be able to make it. Hay season wound down and winter feeding not started yet. Fall is some much needed downtime for me. No better way to spend it than running a few good chainsaws. So I'm in unless something gets in the way.

Last edited:
I'm showing about 4 1/2 away. I'm really gonna try to make it to this one. I really hate that I missed.the last one. Yall all seem like great people and I know I can learn alot from yall.

There will be some 3,4 and 5 cube racing, most definitely. :) I'll get the rules and details up as soon as I get it all figured out.

Latest posts

Back