WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok,, this is what and who we got covered with desert and other :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:,,,
cole slaw for everyone
a sheet cake ,, to keep ed from crying since it will be his birthday :D
batch of brownies
buns,,chips,,drinks
last but not least,,,,, 1 gallon of bar oil for jeremy so he won't run out :ices_rofl::ices_rofl:

Count me in.......doubt I can talk Glenda into it though, she don't like saws. Get this, she says I spent too much messing with em. :msp_confused:

Dang, the week after Arkansas. I hope I don't have to choose between spending the weekend with a bunch of rednecks or spending the weekend with a bunch of rednecks. :hmm3grin2orange:

Dang, the week after Arkansas. I hope I don't have to choose between spending the weekend with a bunch of rednecks or spending the weekend with a bunch of rednecks. :hmm3grin2orange:

I will have pie :)

oh yea. j says he is crazy about it, me thinks he feeds it to dog,lol.Ya ll let me know what you need and i will be glad to help out,This is going to be great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He really really loves it!!!

Count my crew in. Me, girl 15, boy 10, and the ol" lady. We will bring "stuff" to be decited later as needed.
Jason

Latest posts

Back