WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
strange.gif
apple????

So, it's apple pie that guy is munching on! :msp_w00t:

Medicinal purposes only , only drank when i was by myself or alone or days that ended in y but that was long ago,turned over new leaves, along with the leaves came logs and so on.:msp_biggrin:

How do you smoke it? I want to try it.
Take a chub of bologna ,cut slits length way about 1/4 the way through rub down with mustard put brown sugar in slits and all over the chub smoke between 250-275 till internal temp gets to 150-160 and dont slice till needed. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seasoned wood only and wet the wood you want to do the smoking at least 30 min( small chunk of hickory) let rest before making first slice then wrap up and into fridge till next time that will keep the flavor and make fridge smell like a fire pit. It is easy, nothing like brisket,shoulders. takes 3-4 hrs to get to 150-160 internal temp.:msp_biggrin:

Take a chub of bologna ,cut slits length way about 1/4 the way through rub down with mustard put brown sugar in slits and all over the chub smoke between 250-275 till internal temp gets to 150-160 and dont slice till needed. Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seasoned wood only and wet the wood you want to do the smoking at least 30 min( small chunk of hickory) let rest before making first slice then wrap up and into fridge till next time that will keep the flavor and make fridge smell like a fire pit. It is easy, nothing like brisket,shoulders. takes 3-4 hrs to get to 150-160 internal temp.:msp_biggrin:

Thank you. I smoke brisket and pork a lot. I will give it a try soon.:hmm3grin2orange:

Trying to talk my wife into making this our October trip for the year...Normally we go on a couples trip with friends, but our over night baby sitters (aka grandma and grandpa) are going to be out of town themselves the weekend we normally go...

So if all works out and I can convince myself this is more important than the fact that the whitetail rut will be starting, I am playing on making a long weekend out of it...

I'll be there with the whole crew......plus I think David (rolltide) and his bunch are going....

Ill be there with or without the crew, lol. I think I have my girlfriend talked into going. If not ill still be there. Along with a couple of saws Randy hacked up for me.:rock:

i have it on the calender,,, my wife will be there for sure this time
geeze,,playing with saws at one end of the yard for the guys and the woman will have the tupperware and victoria secrets party going ,, what a combination :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

majorpayne,
let us know how it turned out ,i want to do one wrapped in bacon soon .:biggrin:

I smoked one today. I really like it. I used mustard and brown sugar on this one. Let me know how the one with bacon turns out, I want to try that next time.:clap:

Ok so my girlfriend was wondering what there was going to be for her to do while we were running saws. I told her she was more than welcome to join us running them and she didnt like that idea lol. Any activitys for the females?

Latest posts

Back