WKY GTG Fall 2012

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so my girlfriend was wondering what there was going to be for her to do while we were running saws. I told her she was more than welcome to join us running them and she didnt like that idea lol. Any activitys for the females?

Hmm. Not really any activities planned. But we will have volleyball set up. We all just kinda hang out and talk about how crazy the guys are. Lol. If she has any good ideas let me know. :)

Looks like we are going to have a good crowd.

Im going to have everyone RSVP by sending me a PM with how many you plan to bring.

Will need to know how many pork shoulders to get. :)

That will be fine Im sure she will not have a problem tell you how crazy I am lol. And It will be me and her. Maybe our girl, but I dont think my ex wife would let me bring my son.

Ok so my girlfriend was wondering what there was going to be for her to do while we were running saws. I told her she was more than welcome to join us running them and she didnt like that idea lol. Any activitys for the females?

I hear Jeremy is building a stripper pole and Wendell is dancing for the ladies...

activities for the woman???? i heard a victoria secrets show and tell,,, tupperware,, and slumber party :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I really like it. I used mustard and brown sugar on this one. Let me know how the one with bacon turns out, I want to try that next time.:clap:[/QUOTE] Thats the way i have been doing it and along with the bacon thinking an injection might work,will have to see:msp_biggrin:

activities for the woman???? i heard a victoria secrets show and tell,,, tupperware,, and slumber party :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Pretty sure you have the wrong woman. I'm thinking more like sports, mudding, and showing up all the guys in some skeet shooting. Maybe you can hold my Tupperware while I load the gun ;)

Watched your montel video. Sooo sweet. She was so excited when they told her. So happy for you guys!!! :)

Pretty sure you have the wrong woman. I'm thinking more like sports, mudding, and showing up all the guys in some skeet shooting. Maybe you can hold my Tupperware while I load the gun ;)

Watched your montel video. Sooo sweet. She was so excited when they told her. So happy for you guys!!! :)
Well she loves to shoot, even though she hasnt shot skeet before Im sure she would enjoy that.

sounds like a challenge on skeet shooting :bang::bang:
more then likely sharon will be running the saws more then anything else,, but i know her well enough that she will help you get things setup,,
it was fun being on the shows but dang it, it was just plain scary being on stage,, it didn't bother her to much but i was just plain shaking in my boots

sounds like a challenge on skeet shooting :bang::bang:
more then likely sharon will be running the saws more then anything else,, but i know her well enough that she will help you get things setup,,
it was fun being on the shows but dang it, it was just plain scary being on stage,, it didn't bother her to much but i was just plain shaking in my boots
Did you go on the Dr. Phil show about your cad and stuff?

A reppable post!!!!

What's this Montel stuff? What did I miss????

Sounds like I better get practiced back up :D.

Does KY allow people from IL to bring guns into the state?..:msp_unsure:

Hell, I am not even sure if IL allows people from IL to own a gun in more...Man I HATE this state sometimes...:mad:

A reppable post!!!!

What's this Montel stuff? What did I miss????

dang randy,,, where the hell have you been?????
short and sweet,,, in 1999 i got back together with my now wife,, we dated back in high school,,broke up and didn't see each other for 21 years until then,,, i proposed to her on the 3rd show in oct of 99 in central park ,,, we got married in nov of 99,,, then we was on for the 4th time in 07 since we where the only couple still together,,,,, he sent us to jamaica for our honey moon in 99 and in 07 he sent us to vegas for a 2nd honey moon,, thats the short of it,,,,, so needless to say after 4 times on his show i can say i have had my 15 minutes of fame :clap::clap::clap: and yes i have all 4 shows on dvd commercial free,,, mrs.j can vouch for me on that,,, i will send a copy in your package thats heading out tommorrow to you

I will be there...need to check and see if I still have any chainsaws...last I saw of them was at Wiggs last party.:msp_rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back