Wood Hauler Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I took care of it and it took care of me. We're bout the same vintage...it's a couple years younger than me LOL. We can still both do the job.

How about a pict. of that old wrecker sometime?

I have to find that truck again, Have not seen it in over a year. I hear it is in my sale territory but have not seen it yet.

Nice set up. How much do you figger you got between the 2 of em.?

You could haul some troops if we ever get attacked lol.

edit: must have come in on another page with the 6 bi troop carrier and trailer.

Last edited:
Just found out that the father-in-law bought a 16ft flat deck trailer and a little Kioti tractor with bucket and front wheel assist. He phoned to tell me and then told me I could use them anytime I wanted to get wood. Wonder if he will let me pull it with his 8 month old Dodge deisel? I will have to go out to the farm tomorrow and see what my future wood hauling equipment is like.

Just found out that the father-in-law bought a 16ft flat deck trailer and a little Kioti tractor with bucket and front wheel assist. He phoned to tell me and then told me I could use them anytime I wanted to get wood. Wonder if he will let me pull it with his 8 month old Dodge deisel? I will have to go out to the farm tomorrow and see what my future wood hauling equipment is like.

Its like Christmas in Feburary for you! As for his 8 month old Dodge, tell him this. You will be doing him a favor,by helping to seat the rings and break it in.A Cummins is a MD engine,it needs a load in a pickup to break it in,otherwise it may take years and 40-50000 miles to break in fully,and get better mpg.That is no the dead truth,many guys who dont work them hard,and or change to synthetic oil withing the first 20K never seem to break them in,and get good mpg.

well this is my first post on here so here is my wood hauler

first load in the dodge

001.jpg

the latest load after new side boards

wood001.jpg

and just for laughs my soon to be helper

david001.jpg

:clap:

and just for laughs my soon to be helper

david001.jpg

:clap:

Cute boy, looks a lot like my 3 year old. Teach him to keep his finger off of the trigger until he is ready to shoot and he will be out shooting you before he is 10. If you have any daughters they will out shoot you at age 5. Mine do.

Had to get my quad and trailer pic on here... The trailer was my Dad's and its been hauling wood for at least 40 years or more. It's definately not roadworthy anymore. Still yard worthy though! And yes, the quad and trailer are overloaded!(white oak is a lil' heavy)

Other setup is an '08 Silverado and just a boring old landscape trailer.

Last edited:
cool vid!! Reminds me of alvin and the chipmunks. Does the chain need sharpening or is it just me?

I just watched the video......Sounds like a bunch of pissed of mosquito's..LOL
It kindof sounds like my rc boat, A 42cc zenoha, ported, milled head and a custom pipe.....sounds nasty when it comes on pipe at 14,750 rpm (tached and under load):cheers:

_today

attachment.php

attachment.php
some 30+ year old cedar at the botom of the back rack, and some 30-day old maple on both racks about 5/8 hrs of wood for tonight!.....
attachment.php
:chainsaw:

Now that is what I need for a truck. Is it a dump?

Found this on CL.

Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-02-27, 4:33PM CST

1982 CHEVY DUMP TRUCK BIG BLOCK, 400 TURBO,12' BOX, ELECTRIC HOIST, RUNS AND DRIVE GREAT, RUSTY FOR SALE OR TRADE THIS TRUCK IS GREAR FOR CONSTRUCTION MATERIAL, SHINGLES, FIREWOOD, LOOKING FOR SPROT ATV, MOTORCYCLE, COLECTOR CAR. TELL ME WHAT U HAVE AND I'LL SEE IF INTERESTED MAKE ME AN OFFER

*** The listing has pics, but they did not come through..........

it is a dump

The binder is a dump, electric over hydraulic. What craigslist was that add for the 82 chevy on?

Cute boy, looks a lot like my 3 year old. Teach him to keep his finger off of the trigger until he is ready to shoot and he will be out shooting you before he is 10. If you have any daughters they will out shoot you at age 5. Mine do.
:D I agree...

well, since were sharing kid pics. here is my 5 yr old couple falls ago.
gun a bit on the heavy side.
only took her twenty shots to knock down 6 cans. :D

DSC02956small.jpg

Last edited:
wheeler= about 6000+acc.
trailer= free except 3 2x10x8's
my splitter while we're at it cost me a month of dunkin doughnuts coffee

Hey Bird I was wondering is that a beer keg that holds the hydro oil on your splitter?

Latest posts

Back