working alone?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

working alone?

• I would rather work by myself

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I would rather have another person with me

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • I want a groundie pulling brush

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
i kinda follow the philosophy that you shouldn't swim alone, you shouldn't climb alone. Also, that person should know the number for nine-eleven! That's what i preached for so long, i guess i follow it!

i'm extra safe, never have a problem; but that is the last layer of pro-tection.

"...You're going to war, always have a backup, 2 is 1 and 1 is none..." Drill Seargeant in G.I. Jane

Brian, what I said was not meant to say that tree work was boring. What I meant was that it gets boring if you are just pruning some small shrubs, digging ditches, mulching, etc. Things where there is no equipment being used, and there is no real danger.

Different strokes 82, I enjoy those jobs alone since I can talk to myself (not aloud!) and set myself straight on my attitudes etc. If I don't need a talking to I can sing (aloud but not loudly;) )

Some times I like to work alone on crabs or pickpruning, just get into that medatative zone. It also feels good, sometimes, to know that the whole check is going to me. (I NEVER do cash jobs! :angel: )

Back