• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS xeriminox's POS 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive used ohh probably 10-15 different 346. All fine utilitarian saws.
A saw is a saw is a saw is a saw is a saw.
I couldnt care who the hell made it, it either works, cuts throught the wood or it doesnt.
I cant see a thing wrong with that 346 aside from some scratches, what the saw looks like doesnt really make a differnece, you realise this right ?
Doesnt balance, wtf are you on dude, how can every 346 with a multitude of bars balance just fine work just fine, cut awesome, yet the one you got is suddently out of balance and a POS.
I think the problem solely lies with the operator(or lack of for that matter), sorry dude I think your high on bad saw gas skier dude, and you obviously like to rip yourself off.
Enjoy life on that side.
I laughed so hard I couldnt even finish the thread, I hope someone took advantage of this, I generally dont want to ship saws across the country its just not cost effective to spend 150 shipping, but for this it just may have been worth it.
As for the pictures of the 'wrecked' saw, dont make me laugh more, that saw looks brand new, you should see the saws we use every day till they basically fall apart in your hands, saws are to be worked, they do not care if they are clean or dirty, scratched up broken covers whatever they just dont care.
I couuldnt begin to count the number pof guys who have showed up to work with their 'POS" saw, which after ten minutes with a screwdriver, became an 'AWESOME' saw again. My experience(approaching 20 yrs running chainsaws everyday) has been this, generally the saw is just fine, guy operating the saw, not so much.
When I see a whole group of guys calling a fine saw a POS, it really makes me wonder how much saw do you guys actually run, seems a lot of you spend more time pontificating, if you ran saw much at all you know all the companies saws can be a POS, Stihl Husky, Mac,...whatever, they all break, thay all run like **** at times, ALL OF THEM.
When theres one or twos guy claiming the saw is no good, and thousands upon thousands upon tens of thousands of satisfiied 346 users, I stick with common freaking sense.
People finding big faults with it will find big faults with whatever saw they are holding, to that I say is get designing Leonardo, if its awesome maybe Ill buy one.
AS for the way youve handled this 'deal' with this thread here... you are completely without class Skibumtard.
You didnt even have the stones to contact the seller before you publicly start to slander him, that is so weak, so very very weak, how can you even manage to pick up any saw, never mind a great big 346, being such a spineless weakling.
Seriously, inquiring minds want to know.

If you havent figured it out yet, this saw isn't really for sale. This whole thread is to sensationalize his personal agenda. It also looks like textbook Husqvarna smack talk karma.He really couldnt be happier that the saw is a POS. He couldnt have fabricated a better scenario if he wanted to!

Great Karma, Sweet Justice!
Pushing the 180 and a light hand on the 346 and 550 make the video results look close.

Flimsy, loud, high revving, and low torque. I assume it's a pretty typical husqy.

So how many Leinenkugel winter samplers will it take to buy the 346?:cheers::drinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back