• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS xeriminox's POS 346XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If somebody was willing to go $250, I'd ship it out today. Anybody east of the Mississippi and north of SC would have it by Christmas.
A Yankee, in other words.

Location Profile much?

Tape a quarter to it and I'll give you $5 for it.
Shipped. ;)

Uhh... ship by ups ground much?

You're not helping your location's stereotype.

Only on AS personal adds value. On CL, it's strictly business.

So, what would a good deal on a Husqvarna 346 be? I found one for $300? Should I get it? I hear they are very desirable because they are no longer being made.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/4811620411.html
I paid $400 for a like new 346xp on Craigslist a couple months ago. It had been listed for a couple of weeks and I probably could have negotiated the price lower. The seller did drive 20 miles and deliver it to my house.

The going price for a good working saw around here is about $300, minty saws closer to $400. You do have the dreamers who list the same over-priced junk week after week.

The 550xpat has sold. The MS 180 C-B and 346xp are still availabe.

If you havent figured it out yet, this saw isn't really for sale. This whole thread is to sensationalize his personal agenda. It also looks like textbook Husqvarna smack talk karma.He really couldnt be happier that the saw is a POS. He couldnt have fabricated a better scenario if he wanted to!

Great Karma, Sweet Justice!
I would be willing to entertain parting this 346xp out. Make offer.

somethings wrong cause a 346 tuned correctly with a sharp chain should be clip'n that 550's heals. it's very easy to tune a saw so it will run and be reliable but very few in this world can actually tune a saw by ear and get the most out of said saw. i got 2 OE's here that would hand that NE it's ass but it seems all OE's are like that. i like OE's more then the NE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back