WVU Forestry

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crackajeff

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
So I just wanted to let you guys know that I just finished my first day of class at wvu in the forest resources management program and I'm extremely excited to continue. I don't think I've ever been this excited to get up and go to school.

Well that the thing to do. Pick a career that you like doing. Something you do in your spare time for fun if possible!

Right now it's just introductory courses like history of natural resource use and natural resources in wv. Next semester is my math and science then next year I get into more forestry specific classes. And yeah I'm glad I found forestry or I would be doing general studies until I found something I liked.

Right now it's just introductory courses like history of natural resource use and natural resources in wv. Next semester is my math and science then next year I get into more forestry specific classes. And yeah I'm glad I found forestry or I would be doing general studies until I found something I liked.
i have never worked indoors aside from a dryed in house,and thats just the way i like it!best of luck in your efforts:cheers:

Back