Ya Never Know What You'll Find.........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at from another perspective it makes perfect sense to do it this way. Jon can split a case, clean those parts and have it back together in an hour. Who wouldn't work for 50.00 an hour?

Also it allows guys with saws that would be scrapped to get them back in wood.......with a ported saw.

At 300.00 plus parts it's a fair price for both parties.

We get so many repeat customers you wouldn't believe it.........

I've always been a believer in the saying "you can never go wrong doing the right thing".............

Could that hole in bottom of crankcase be used for draining the crankcase Oil ?

or flooded with gas

or maybe a glory hole !

If you look at from another perspective it makes perfect sense to do it this way. Jon can split a case, clean those parts and have it back together in an hour. Who wouldn't work for 50.00 an hour?

Also it allows guys with saws that would be scrapped to get them back in wood.......with a ported saw.

Value!

I'll just keep sending you all the dirty jobs:wink2: That's a fantastic deal though, and it's no wonder you have the repeat business:clap:

$50 to do a full inspection of the rest of the saw that his top end
....and reputation...
will be riding on.

not a bad business decision in my little mind.
-

and I was voting for "dry sump" mod in regard to the crankcase vent.
but then thought it coulda been a anti-flooding mod.
cause seems it'd be Hard to pull enough fuel to flood it with that hole there.
meh, semantics I guess?

I have always been a dirty boy but I love making a filthy saw squeaky clean. I just cleaned an old toaster that's been using sump oil and saw $ signs underneath.:smile:

Randy, you get return business?

I have always been a dirty boy but I love making a filthy saw squeaky clean. I just cleaned an old toaster that's been using sump oil and saw $ signs underneath.:smile:

Randy, you get return business?

Even some families in OZ keep returning to get saws modded in TN. :msp_thumbup:

Who negged ya brody? :msp_angry:

I'm too much of a gentleman to give the name. But geez, it was from a fellow New Yorker. I got him back with a positive hit. I don't neg rep people, it's bad etiquette.

Said party was displeased with the rap video I posted - I understand that most of everyone here don't listen to rap; But sheesh! That's why it's being posted! :dizzy:

Sense of humor people - sense of humor....!!!!!

I'm too much of a gentleman to give the name. But geez, it was from a fellow New Yorker. I got him back with a positive hit. I don't neg rep people, it's bad etiquette.

Said party was displeased with the rap video I posted - I understand that most of everyone here don't listen to rap; But sheesh! That's why it's being posted! :dizzy:

Sense of humor people - sense of humor....!!!!!

I listened to the rap that you posted.........it sucked like all rap.

I still think you're cute though. :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back