yes i really really suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea I should have just bought that 395 this morn while i had the chance,,, im still kicking myself for not sending the money,,, but it would have put us close money wise,,,,,,,I thought it was a pretty good score myself,,,, I got it on the bench and went through it this morn,,,, looks like a new drum,,,rim and fuel line,,, I sharpend the chain and set the rackers and it still wouldn't cut so I junked it and put together a new chain,,, this little saw impressed me,,, I am thinking about having randy work it over,,, it does have a lot of torque,,,, here are the pics before cleanup,,,, talking about years of dirt buildup

IMG_0609.JPG IMG_0610.JPG IMG_0611.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0612.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 12
well I gave 125 for it,,, around here that is cheap especially with all the new parts that where already on it

well what they are going for on fleabay even the parts saws I got a smoking deal on this,,, so I am good with it

scott. well you paid $125 i am very sorry bud but i can't give you a you suck. i will say you got a deal though, just not a you suck deal. when you compare prices on ebay you stole the thing but these saws eventually come as freebies where i'm from if i'm patient. you did good though bud. just keep in mind that 395's are sweet and i have 2 while you have none. :laugh: just kidding buds. just trying to light a fire under your ass to get one. i would be selling that 026 so fast. forget the porting and list it for double what you paid. somebody will buy it, then bank that money for the day a 395 pops up. $680 was a steal for that saw you were watching.

scott. well you paid $125 i am very sorry bud but i can't give you a you suck. i will say you got a deal though, just not a you suck deal. when you compare prices on ebay you stole the thing but these saws eventually come as freebies where i'm from if i'm patient. you did good though bud. just keep in mind that 395's are sweet and i have 2 while you have none. :laugh: just kidding buds. just trying to light a fire under your ass to get one. i would be selling that 026 so fast. forget the porting and list it for double what you paid. somebody will buy it, then bank that money for the day a 395 pops up. $680 was a steal for that saw you were watching.
that's it,, rub it in,,, I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest your arm pits for having 2 395's,,LOL,,, something will come up some time,, I am in no hurry

i'm keeping my eye out for you bud. if i find one super cheap here i will buy it and sell it to you for what i paid. i'm not a prick. trust me. i want you to have one, even if you can't start it. :laugh:
i've found a few for $400-$500 but they are beat. they pop up for $300 in good shape from time to time. i know you want one that's mint seeing as how it will just be a shop decoration. :givebeer:

08150- that's it,, rub it in,,, I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest your arm pits for having 2 395's,,LOL,,, something will come up some time,, I am in no hurry

Sounds like that was quoted almost exactly from the movie "The Scorpion King". However the infested region was a little south in the waist area in the original quote.:laugh:

rockcastle county,,,,, where you hear banjos and inbreeding is the norm:):):)

I spent a lot of time working there, especially in the Livingston area for a few years. Met some good people there too. I never found any god pawn shops though.............nice looking saw.

all I had to do was make a chain brad,,, and i found enough in the shop to make a good loop,,,, I think I did alright on it too

There is a Jred 2095 in my area for $450?

I just sold a 395xp and thought about buying it just to flip? It's prob an hour from me? But if you have PayPal and want it? I will make that call?

You could easily get $225-$250 for that 026. Nice score BTW!! You do kinda suck! :)

Nice score. I was watching that 395 this morning to. Nice looking saw.

Latest posts

Back