Your first post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that was easy to find, from the 361 roll call thread:

All right you guys got me, mid April of this year.

Last year my wife and I bought a house with a wood stove and I found myself with a use for a chainsaw. I didn't know where to start looking but a google search led me to Arboristsite.com. Everything I read lead me to go get the ms361 and Thank You it is a great saw! I've only cut about 3-4 cord so far but am heading back out this weekend to try and get a couple more. Funny thing is I started reading your post to help me decide what I wanted but 2 months after getting my saw I'm still coming back here. I figured I'm hooked I may as well post something.

Almost 8 years ago and I'm STILL here. And that 361 is STIHL my main firewood weapon!

haha yeah you might be at it a while. lets see i have almost 450 posts and that occupied about 35 pages. soooooo you should only have to go through 800 or so pages.....

had a troubled 266xp and needed help. only saw at the time, that was a dozen saws ago now.

No buttons that take you to the oldest and no way to order it from oldest to newest? Viewing by pages looks to be the best way to advance through the list that I can see.

Back