Your next saw...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KMB

Addicted to ArboristSite
A 30cc class saw in the distant future - something for real light work and for my future son to start on (or daughter - don't know yet, will find out on my wife's next doc visit, hopefully the li'l one will let us see what gender it is). For now, 70cc is big enough for what I cut. A bigger saw would be fun, but then I'd have to find easier ways to handle the really big wood for firewood splitting purposes...I know, I know, I could use the big saw to rip the big pieces...

Kevin

OLY-JIM

OLY-JIM

ArboristSite Guru
I'm looking at one now

MS 460...I'm looking at buying this saw now. Although, I've heard that Stihl may be coming out with a 461 early next year. Can anyone shed any light on this or is it just the rumor mill in action? Thanks!

Cheese

Cheese

ArboristSite Operative
I am trying to run down a full wrap 440 with a 25" bar, but it is proving hard.

I am also thinking I would like to avoid a 441 at this point, but those are on the shelf.

rahtreelimbs

rahtreelimbs

A.K.A Rotten Tree Limbs
. AS Supporting Member.
Amoungst My Saws........Fool That Has Too Many!!!
I'm doing everything I can to avoid buying a 441, but this site is puting way to much pressure in my direction...:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

Andy............take an inventory on what saws that you have. Lose the ones you don't need/want an but the 441!!!

Just a suggestion.............of course this never worked for me!!!:jawdrop:

Peacock

Peacock

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm doing everything I can to avoid buying a 441, but this site is puting way to much pressure in my direction...:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

If you do buy one then I really look forward to your review of it after you've cut some with it.

Myself I'm leaning towards an MS280 for a saw between the 441 and 009.

Latest posts