Yukon Husky-eagle 1 heat exchanger replacement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you got it totally torn down.
I'm thinking your gonna need a few gaskets...plus a few bricks from the looks of it.

I sure wish you'd toss in a new fire box.

I am going to replace the firebox, thats why its being tore down this far, just need to come up with the funds for it. I just need the firebox for now, I can get the bricks before winter.

I see.......
with the new firebox you'll get your gasket kit,smoke baffles,air tube assembly,brick retainers ,pot & liner.
Any bricks ,grates and doors that are still good you'll reuse,of coarse I'm thinking you know that there is a firebox complete that has the bricks ,grates and doors..

Yea, I know there is a complete one but we have the shaker grates and the firedoor was replaced a couple years ago so its still in good shape.

Ok....just checking,not trying to assume was all.
I wish you'd make this post(copy and paist) on our forum....good job of showing how these super old furnace can be rebuilt...thanks.
Keith

Not in NY...sorry.
The company we use only deals in about 12 states.NY is not one of them for some reason.

That Brass is going to be a pain

Not much of a chance of welding that old box back up since someone has already contaminated it with brass.. I am glad to hear you are going to replace it.. Try your local bank for a personal loan if need be.. put up a vehicle for collateral if you have a decent one with a clear title..It will be worth the hassle to get this fixed correctly..

Yea, I have a few that could be used for collateral. It'll be a few weeks but i should be able to figure something out.

Called to order the firebox and keith is on vacation. Oh well, as long as he's done vacation by winter. You'll be getting a call monday from me.

I'm back,however it may still take a few days for the vocal cords to heal up.
DSC03557.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Justin....got the message from yesterday too.We are all good on this end for the 20th.
You must know you are part of our family...like it or not!
I was impressed you could understand me with my voice almost gonzo from yelling over loud cars all weekend.
Customer service is very important to us.

Thanks Justin....got the message from yesterday too.We are all good on this end for the 20th.
You must know you are part of our family...like it or not!
I was impressed you could understand me with my voice almost gonzo from yelling over loud cars all weekend.
Customer service is very important to us.

I deal with customers quite oftean so i can understand almost everyone. ok, I was hoping you would get the message. Well, you certinaly are excellent with customer service.

I just got in 15 minutes ago.
I'll generate the order and put it out for shipping. If there are any issues...we will call.
Expect either R & L or Conway to be calling you late next week for delivery notification.
If you need help...please call me toll free @ 800-358-0060.
CK

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back