Yukoners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks as if it might be a rather cool place to live and maybe too cool for me i prefer my weather a bit warmer really.

Ya forgot the black dawg in the pic Gyro.

Mc Bob
Mc Bob, wasn't sure what the black dog was called but he sure got in the way like a dumb bear. lol
Anyway, here's a Yukon log skidder.
John

BC's farthest North.
John

Atlin.jpg

Hey Gypo.....Since you went through B.C. did you stop by and get all your 090 parts from Dennis the Thief?....Hahahahaha! How many old clubs did you buy? Here's a few I was givin while you were gone. If you want them I send em :cheers:

TJ3120007.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Gypo.....Since you went through B.C. did you stop by and get all your 090 parts from Dennis the Thief?....Hahahahaha! How many old clubs did you buy? Here's a few I was givin while you were gone. If you want them I send em :cheers:

TJ3120007.jpg

Dennis, here's a few clubs I found on the way and I wasn't even looking. I'll send you a handle for that 2100 you got there. I think I had 15 when I left, now I only have 12, oh well when they made those ones they made lots of em'
John

clubs.jpg

Here was my little outfit when I went up into the mountains to an old mining claim.
Note the Lee Enfield they gave me just in case of a bear attack. I'd forgot to read the instruction manual, so I didn't really know how to use it.
John

ATV.jpg

You get firewood fever up there in the mountains, but while I was cutting wood I saw this Sasquatch sculking around and I think she liked me. Next thing I knew she took off with my 346, so I had to split the wood with the 303.
John

DSC_0230.jpg

Dennis, here's a few clubs I found on the way and I wasn't even looking. I'll send you a handle for that 2100 you got there. I think I had 15 when I left, now I only have 12, oh well when they made those ones they made lots of em'
John

clubs.jpg

.....And I'll send you a couple of sets of saw dawgs for those 090's or otherwise there worthless.....Hahahahahaha!
Even this gal knows you need saw dawgs on and 090!

250build-1.jpg

Last edited:
great pics

Great pics john! Keep them comming! Hey john, no sense in having 2 090's right? Just send me one I'll take it off your hands, for FREE! You don't have to pay me nothin'.lololol:) :clap: :greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back